Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Real life question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Ok, so I really hate my middle name, and under no circumstances will I tell anyone(The only people who know are my grandparents, parents, and best friend). So, today at school I went to the library in the morning and my one friend helps out in the morning. I found a really good book, and so I wanted to check it out. BUT when you check a book out, your first, last and middle names pop up on the computer, so I didn't want my friend to check it out because she'd know what my middle name is. I waited until alsmost the end when I was suppost to go to class to check out the book because hopefully, I could get someone else to check it out. Instead, it was my friend who ended up checking it out. She told me when the book was back, blah blah blac, and then she said "......? Thats a pretty name." and I got really mad, and I told her not to tell anyone. INSTEAD on my way to lunch, I saw my other friend outside. and she was all like "Oh hey! [Insterd name here] Told me! ......!!......!!" and it got me really mad to know that my friend told everyone else my middle name. So, on the way home on the bus I told my friend a bunch of stuff and that I was really mad at her, and she said how sorry she was but i didn't care. I almost CRIED because of it.

Anyway, so now I'm wondering what i should do. i plan on not talking [instert name here]. What should I do, though? Should I accept her appology, or what?

(And no, under any circomstansis, will I tell ANYONE my middle name.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Tell her "If you're sorry, why'd you tell everyone my middle name?" If she has a good reason, forgive her. If not then don't forgive.
Back to top Go down
FreyaMorgan

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:14 am

In my opinion, you should accept her apology but ask her her reasons for telling
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:02 pm

. . .

I don't see this as a problem. xD They like your name, and they aren't making fun of it, so why should it make you sad? I know how you feel about the middle name thing, though. I used to hate my middle name (Skylar) but I love it now. It's unique, and it's why everyone calls me Skye now. You shouldn't hate your middle name. It's unique to yourself. :3

And in response to your question;

Accept the apology. After all, they LIKE the name. :3
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Well, it dosn't matter that they like the name or not, it's the fact that my friend told everyone else it when I told her not to. Oh, and she said that the reason that she told everyone was because she was 'to excited.' but if you ask me, thats not a reason to tell everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

. . .

Okay then. You should just let it blow over. I'm sure it won't last too long... And if it does, then you need to just learn to embrace it. 'Tis all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real life question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life question   Real life question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real life question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: