Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!

Go down 
+5
Bri
Pip
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Banana
Aeolus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 am

So yeah, I've seen lots of intros here. So I guess, it's my turn? Like a Star @ heaven

HELLO!

My name is Chelsea. A 15 year old brat from the tropical Pearl of the Orient Seas: the Philippines. I'm an epic fan of Percy Jackson & the Olympians. But of course, I have my classmate to thank for getting me addicted to this fandom. I started reading the books only this year, but even if I am a little late in discovering this series, I can still consider one of the most life-changing things I've ever read, in... like, forever!

I'm also a Harry Potter fan, (Draco Malfoy for life!) I love music so much. I love editing stuff on Photoshop, and... hmm. I like Christmas! It's the one time when I receive so many gifts, not even in my own birthday have I ever received as many gifts as I have during this beautiful day.

I am fond of coffee, long walks in the park, ice cream popsicles, holding hands, and snuggling.

My favorite characters in the whole series would have to be Nico di Angelo and Thalia Grace. They're both just pretty awesome!

I'll be back soon! To haunt more of this superiorily awesome masterpiece of a forum.

HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! Tumblr_lemth9QlKe1qfohfdo1_500

Last edited by Thalia di Angelo on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 am

Oh. My. God. YOU'RE IN THE PHILIPPINES TOO?!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG. Musta? Ahahahahaha! Welcome to the site my fellow Filipino! Yeah, Pinoy too. :] Oh my God, I'm so happy, I'm freaking myself out too...... Eeeeep! Welcome to camp pala! You love Nico too? {P.S. No, not you Allison. >.>} Yeah, I do too! Oh, and christmas is fast approaching!

So yeah, welcome, happy New Year, Merry Christmas. I'm Banana, commonly known as Banana. Or: Candice, Snook'ems, yada-yada. Yay! I hope you'll like it here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:53 am

Hey, I'm Rhyme. Welcome to Camp Half Blood. :] I will not do my usual routine because I have to go, but just know that I am here for questions and RP requests (Though I will note I rather not take any right now due to personal issues). Staff (Purple and Blue names) is also there for questions as well. Now to vanish kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 am

Banana wrote:
Oh. My. God. YOU'RE IN THE PHILIPPINES TOO?!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG. Musta? Ahahahahaha! Welcome to the site my fellow Filipino! Yeah, Pinoy too. :] Oh my God, I'm so happy, I'm freaking myself out too...... Eeeeep! Welcome to camp pala! You love Nico too? {P.S. No, not you Allison. >.>} Yeah, I do too! Oh, and christmas is fast approaching!

So yeah, welcome, happy New Year, Merry Christmas. I'm Banana, commonly known as Banana. Or: Candice, Snook'ems, yada-yada. Yay! I hope you'll like it here!

Oh my gosshh! YAY! Kababayan! XD Awesomeness! Thanks for welcoming me to camp! I'll have a great time here! Nico is awesome, and... naiimagine ko na pogi siya! XD Yes! Christmas! santa Very nice to meet you... Banana. :))
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 am

HEY THAR! I'm Pip, Pippy, Pippers, Pimp, or any other nickname you can think of(BTW I like coffee too!!) If you happen to have any questions, or would like to RP with me, feel free to click that PM button down there!

~Pip~
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:22 am

Oo nga! Nakakaday-dream. >.< Hay, ba't Ang mga perfect na lalaki at parading imaginary? Anyways, have fun! Hope you'll stay here long!
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:40 am

Banana wrote:
Oo nga! Nakakaday-dream. >.< Hay, ba't Ang mga perfect na lalaki at parading imaginary?

-I know right? Either imaginary sila, or kapag good-looking, taken siya or bading. :/
Quote :
Anyways, have fun! Hope you'll stay here long!

-I'll have so much fun here, I swear! XD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:10 am

Ahahahaha! Tama! >.> lam mo, andaming ganyang cases. Buri nga Ang mga Tao Tito kasi nakikinig talaga. Magnificat payo. ^^. Wew, Kung gusto mo ng Makaysap, may chat box sa ilalim. Mag login ka Lang, at sigurado may may kakausap sayo fun. (Kung may online.>.<)
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

Banana wrote:
Ahahahaha! Tama! >.> lam mo, andaming ganyang cases. Buri nga Ang mga Tao Tito kasi nakikinig talaga. Magnificat payo. ^^. Wew, Kung gusto mo ng Makaysap, may chat box sa ilalim. Mag login ka Lang, at sigurado may may kakausap sayo fun. (Kung may online.>.<)

HAHA. :D Okay sige... will do. :'D
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 pm

HEY!!!
I'm Blythe, another Freaky Filipino.
WELCOME TO THE SITE OF DEMIGODS. DO NOT MURDER ONE ANOTHER, BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD FOR MR.D.
Kung gusto mo mag RP, pm me!!
YOU ARE THE...4th(I Think) PINAY I KNOW ON CHB!!!!!!!!!
I AM BROKEN AND RANDOM, SO DONT MIND ME!!!1
YEA-YUH
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Hey! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! You can call me Skye. :3 I see you like Neil Patrick Harris? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:52 pm

KABABAYAN! Hi! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Pag hindi mo pa alam, Filipina den ako. xD Ohmigosh, I LOVE Nico, I seriously do. (sa imagination ko, pogi sya) Thalia is epic too. She reminds me so much of a cousin of mine back in 'Pinas. And trust me, I'm just as happy as Death, but just too lazy to show it at the moment. Okay, lazy moment is gone. OHMIGOSH meron na isapang Pinay dito! AHHHHHHHHHHH! *dances around happily*

And you wanna know another crazy thing? Chelsea aang pangalan nang kapatid ko. She doesn't know much Tagalog though. Sadly. But anyways....

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!! again. xD Around the site, I'm known as Red, Reddie, Redarooni, and anything else you can think of. My real name is Krysia but normally go by Kris... So yeah. And I'm Filipina [[der]] xD Lagi ako sa chatbox, para pag gusto mo mag kausap, nandoon ako.

I hope you'll enjoy yourself Camp as much as I do!
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:58 pm

(Stay away from Red when she's....Insane....)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

I agree with Blythe. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Herro, and welcome. You seem pretty legit amazingful. Have a great time here and all xD (btw you have awesome taste in things)
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I agree with Skye XD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

AGREEING IS FUN. Oh, and I love Christmas too! Quite fun holiday, if I do say so myself. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 pm

LAHAT SIRA ULO DITO
XD JK JK

What part are you from? I'm from Cavite.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 am

Yeah, Sira ulo talaga! In a nice, sensitive and not creepy way. :]
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Briase wrote:
HEY!!!
I'm Blythe, another Freaky Filipino.
WELCOME TO THE SITE OF DEMIGODS. DO NOT MURDER ONE ANOTHER, BECAUSE IT LOOKS BAD FOR MR.D.
Kung gusto mo mag RP, pm me!!
YOU ARE THE...4th(I Think) PINAY I KNOW ON CHB!!!!!!!!!
I AM BROKEN AND RANDOM, SO DONT MIND ME!!!1
YEA-YUH

Hello Blythe! Thanks for welcoming me here!
Cool! XD The fourth pa lang? XD Oh gosh. Konti lang tayo dito? XD LMFAO. :)))

Skye wrote:
Hey! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! You can call me Skye. :3 I see you like Neil Patrick Harris? Awesome!

Hello Skye! Thanks for the greetings! And yeah, Neil Patrick Harris is the poster child of awesomeness! True Story! :D

RedPhoenix wrote:
KABABAYAN! Hi! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Pag hindi mo pa alam, Filipina den ako. xD Ohmigosh, I LOVE Nico, I seriously do. (sa imagination ko, pogi sya) Thalia is epic too. She reminds me so much of a cousin of mine back in 'Pinas. And trust me, I'm just as happy as Death, but just too lazy to show it at the moment. Okay, lazy moment is gone. OHMIGOSH meron na isapang Pinay dito! AHHHHHHHHHHH! *dances around happily*

And you wanna know another crazy thing? Chelsea aang pangalan nang kapatid ko. She doesn't know much Tagalog though. Sadly. But anyways....

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!!! again. xD Around the site, I'm known as Red, Reddie, Redarooni, and anything else you can think of. My real name is Krysia but normally go by Kris... So yeah. And I'm Filipina [[der]] xD Lagi ako sa chatbox, para pag gusto mo mag kausap, nandoon ako.

I hope you'll enjoy yourself Camp as much as I do!

HELLO! Thanks for the greetings! :'D OH MAYYY GOSSH. SO KULAYFUL. :'DDD But yes, Nico is awesome! Thalia is awesome! The awesomeness of these two characters are just too much for me to handle! I mean, I can't believe they have less screen time in the book. THEY NEED TO HAVE THEIR OWN BOOKS OR SOMETHING. :)))

Maybe you can try teaching her Tagalog or something? :')

I swear to God because of the many people here, I will friggin' enjoy it here! :'D

Lovely, wrote:
Herro, and welcome. You seem pretty legit amazingful. Have a great time here and all xD (btw you have awesome taste in things)

Thank you thank you! Wow, that's one of the greatest compliment I've ever received. :'DDD Usually people think that I have a weird taste in things. X'D And yes, I will surely have a great time here. :)

Briase wrote:
What part are you from? I'm from Cavite.

I'm from Quezon City. XD Quite a nuisance with Pedring around, don't you think? ;~~;
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 am

~Yah-huh. We can't get our NCAE tests until Friday. TT-TT The storm cancelled all of the flights that delivers those test sheets. And BTW, are you affected? I'm in Davao, so I don't really know the full effect of storms...with all the mountain ranges and all. earthquakes lang. :]

@Blythe-y: Nope, she's like, the 7th? 8th? Idk. Basta alam ko, pag register ko, meron na si Princess Ariel(P!nk-taga Makati), Chivan Chang(Pinoy din ata....), si Panda(taga Canada, pero marong din mag Visaya). I was 4th(?) I think. Basta, di naman sila nag o-online. >.< Sayang.

Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:03 pm

@Ate Death-I said that she was the 4th pinay I KNOW. duh.
@Ate Thalia-Let me make this clear. I do not live in Philippines. I visit every summer, though. Red and I live here in the U.S.

DO YOU HAVE TAHO FOR MWOI?
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 am

Banana wrote:
~Yah-huh. We can't get our NCAE tests until Friday. TT-TT The storm cancelled all of the flights that delivers those test sheets. And BTW, are you affected? I'm in Davao, so I don't really know the full effect of storms...with all the mountain ranges and all. earthquakes lang. :]

If I'm guessing yes, NCAE is... wow. postponed for today. @.@ So last Wednesday (orig. NCAE date) we still had no classes. General cleanup. XD

Briase wrote:
@Ate Thalia-Let me make this clear. I do not live in Philippines. I visit every summer, though. Red and I live here in the U.S.

DO YOU HAVE TAHO FOR MWOI?

OIC! O3O LMAO Taho~~~ <333
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:22 am

~TAHO!!!! NCEA is cancelled. Again. >.< Until Tuesday. >.< Well, at least we had our sky Explorer! THALS! You know, Davao was in some Low Pressure state, and we got heavy rain! I LOVED IT! Mom even joked about how we over here are like super ignorant of the manila storms. :] I even saw a tree fall down! Coolio. :] Sorry. Typical me. :]
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 pm

AM I THE ONLY ONE DEPRIVED OF TAHO? EVEN RED HAS SOME!! D8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!   HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO, from the depths of Tartarus!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next