Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)

Go down 
+8
Crona
Angel
RedPhoenix
Skye
maddie ☹
Bri
Banana
Aeolus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeolus

Aeolus

Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) Empty
PostSubject: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 am

Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) Georgie-_henley
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
H E L E N A - Z A C H A R I A S
Daughter of Aphrodite

Name: Helena Zacharias

Age/Birthday: 16 - July 23, 1995

God Parent: Aphrodite

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Father - Kyle Zacharias ; Mother in Law - Angelique Reyes

Years in Camp: 3 Years

Brief History: As a child, Helena has been considered a very good looking girl, a kind one as well. She has never met her mother yet, but she doesn't really mind, she's happy with her father and her mother-in-law, they are both sources of inspiration for young Helena. Just like all other Half-Bloods, the mortal world was dangerous to her, whenever she is alone, she constantly feels as if she is being watched/followed. She sought help from her father and mother-in-law when she finally couldn't take it anymore. Her father told her about her real mother, about her being a half-blood, and about Camp Half-Blood. Because of her request to join camp, her father had no choice but to take her there. Ever since then, Helena's been staying in Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: She has brown curly hair, and mysterious blue eyes. A pale face and eyes that can stare down on anyone. She is always seen smiling/smirking. She is vertically challenged, and she hates it when people call her "shorty".

Personality: Just like all of Aphrodite's children, Helena is somewhat vain. She always has a mirror with her wherever she goes, and she always seems to find imperfections on her perfect looking face. But other than that, she is also a very kind girl. She thinks that love is the answer to everyone's problems. She believes that inner beauty is as great as outer beauty.

Fatal Flaw: She is NOT independent. She needs to have someone she can follow instead of making a decision on her own.

Pets: A bird named Xander who sings beautiful songs.

Talents: Like all of Aphrodite's kids, she can somewhat speak a bit of French. She has little love magic. She also has the ability to charmspeak, but her charmspeaking abilities are weak, and never really something she can control.

Weapons: A double edged sword. Celestial Bronze and iron. Almost like Luke Castellan's Backbiter.

Year-Round or Summer: Year round.

Other: Helena loves coffee. She never ends the day without a cup of coffee.

Last edited by Thalia di Angelo on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:48 am

[x Awesome first charrie! Mind if you'd add another sentance for the Physical Appearance area? A reminder, so that the admins/mods{blue people-not the smurfs- and the purple ones} can accept her! Anyways, if you want to rp, pm me! I'd love to show her around!
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:04 am

Changed! :D Umm... if she gets accepted, I'm allowed to post another character, right?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:12 am

Yeah. I think, you could post one, even if this one isn't accepted. As long as you've got inspiration for another one. But remember that the first one haven't been accepted yet. :]
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:37 am

Okay! In that case... I hope no one hates me for having another idea! :'D

Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) 36652011
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Forget everything else. Never turn back. Fight for your life."
C H R I S T I N A - D R A K O S
Hunter of Artemis

Name: Christina Drakos

Age/Birthday: 15 - September 23, 1867

God Parent: None; although she serves Artemis

Mortal Family: It does not do to dwell on the past and forget the present and future.

Years in Camp: --

Brief History: She was kicked out from her house, her own father had kicked her out. But did she care? No... she was better of without that man. By now, she began to hate men, she despised them. They were dirty, and they were cheaters. One man approached her and tried to have his way with her, but she fought back. "Let go of me!" She slapped him hard on the face. The man spat but continued to advance on her, saying she was a very pure child, and that he'd enjoy having his way with her. He was going to take her away and he was going to enjoy it.

But before he could take another step, someone stopped him, with a knife to the face and a glare in her eyes, "Let the maiden go, man." He dropped on his knees and begged for his life, "Please Hunter... spare my life!" The older girl glared at the pathetic man and turned her attention back to the younger girl, "Come, maiden. Let us leave this place." She grabbed the girl's hand and ran off.

"Wait! Who are you! And how do I know that I should trust you?!"

"Because, maiden... we are the same. We both hate men. Thou shalt find solitude in the Hunters. Thou shalt become powerful, and thou shalt fear no more."

"You mean, I don't have to get scared any longer?"

"Yes."

"I want to... I want to be brave. I want to be like you, but how?"

"I shall tell thee an oath that thou shalt have to keep. Dost thou promise to remain a maiden forever? Dost thou swear never to fall in love?"

"It will be hard, but yes. I promise."

"Then repeat these words, and the Goddess shall bestow upon thee, her blessing." The Hunter, as the man from before had called her, spoke the oath. As the hunter looked at her, she mimicked the words she had just heard:

"I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

I turn my back on the company of men,

Accept eternal maidenhood,

And join the Hunt."

A silver light wrapped around her, and a voice rang in her ears, "I accept it. I accept you." She felt a surge of power rush into her. She felt as if she could take on the world. She looked at the older hunter who had a smile on her face.

"Welcome, Sister. To the Hunters of the Goddess Artemis. I am thy lieutenant, Zoe Nightshade."

Physical Appearance: She has a fierce look on her face. She has electric blue eyes. Long hair that falls past her shoulders. She is tall, and she has the grace of a panther.

Personality: Once a fearful girl, now turned fearsome. She has sworn herself to the Goddess Artemis, and she has never wavered. She never fell in love, and she never lost in battle. She is stubborn, but also a good leader. She is brave and she knows when to speak for herself. Her loyalties lie only to Zoe Nightshade and the Goddess of the Hunt herself. She is also somewhat cocky, and she will do everything she can to be above men.

Fatal Flaw: She is rash. She doesn't usually think before she acts, instead she steps into the battlefield without a plan, and even if she does end up alive in the end... someday soon, it might be her end.

Pets: None.

Talents: She is immortal. She is good with the bow and the arrow. Can make a bow appear when she wants and also she can make them disappear. Highly skilled Hunter. Never getting hung up with boys

Weapons: The bow and arrow of the Hunters. And also some other hunting gear.

Year-Round or Summer: -----

Other: She loves a good board game. She has never lost, not even once. If she does manage to lose, that person would either be cheating, or his head would be a spoil of 'war'.

Last edited by Thalia di Angelo on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:05 pm

YOU CAN MAKE 7 CHARRIES, BUT CAN ONLY RP WITH THEM WHEN AN ADMIN OR MOD ACCEPTS THEM. SO NO ONE HATES YOU, ATE.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 pm

yoursignatureisamazing

jussayin
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Yes Neil Patrick Harris for the win.

I love your characters! Really awesome for a new-ish person. ^^
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 pm

The coloring is creative.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Ohmigosh! It's Georgie Henely and Anna Popplewell! [[sorry, I'm just a freak when it comes to Narnia and their actors xD]] Thalia, you have some seriously nice characters.

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

WOW. I KNEW THE SECOND ONE, BUT NOT THE FIRST
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:47 pm

They looked familiar, but I'm bad with names.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Oh look! 8D Lucy and Susan!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

IKR Angel! xD
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Note-Zoe Nightshade is dead. Thalia Grace is the lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 pm

RedPhoenix wrote:
Ohmigosh! It's Georgie Henely and Anna Popplewell! [[sorry, I'm just a freak when it comes to Narnia and their actors xD]] Thalia, you have some seriously nice characters.

Thank you so much! And yes, Narnia was one of the movies that I loved... but it's been such a long time since I last watched it. ^^;; I forgot some details. T^T

Lovely, wrote:
The coloring is creative.

Thank you very much. :D I tried to choose some colors that weren't too painful to the eye. ^^

Skye wrote:
Yes Neil Patrick Harris for the win.

I love your characters! Really awesome for a new-ish person. ^^

Yes! NPH fever! Relapse five! XD Thanks. :D I don't want them looking or sounding like Mary Sues. XD

Angel wrote:
Oh look! 8D Lucy and Susan!

The greatest females in all of Narnia. XD Well, aside from the White Witch of course. :'3

Briase wrote:
Note-Zoe Nightshade is dead. Thalia Grace is the lieutenant.

Well yes, but I tried to make it look like she joined the hunters before Thalia became in charge. XD

Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh. OKAY!
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Wow, awesome chars! Hope they get accepted soon! And yay, Narnia! (I've looked in 29,999 wardrobes to try and find it, but still no luck, tell me if you do though....)
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 am

Ragna wrote:
Wow, awesome chars! Hope they get accepted soon! And yay, Narnia! (I've looked in 29,999 wardrobes to try and find it, but still no luck, tell me if you do though....)

Thank you! I hope they get accepted too! ^^;; (And sure, I'm searching within every closet I see! XD)
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Terribly sorry about the wait! Both Helena and Christina are accepted!
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:52 am

Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) Emma-watson-11
~*~*~*~*~*~
"Knowledge of what is does not open the door directly to what should be. "
A M E T H Y S T - K O T E A S
Daughter of Athena

Name: Amethyst (Amy) Koteas

Age/Birthday: 15 - March 11, 1996

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Family: Father - Emmanuel Koteas Mother-in-Law - Ma. Raquel Koteas

Years in Camp: New Camper

Brief History: "Come to think of it, Amy. You're not the type to listen to the teacher when she's talking in front, but how come you're so great? At Math, you're usually asleep, but when quizzes and exams are out, you don't seem to be having a hard time. When we have Science, most of us can't actually concentrate because, our teacher's a natural born hottie. But you always seem to ace his pop quizzes. Are you some kind of genius?"

Amethyst just laughed, "Well, I don't actually find our Science teacher that appealing. And Math is easy, all you need is logic. So I don't think our lessons are that hard! I could probably do a problem with my eyes closed. But you know what, I think I wanna spend some summer time studying, sounds nerdy, right?"

"Sure, Amy. Hey, could you, like, tutor me or something?"

"I can't, Stacey. And you know why..."

"Oh right, so your mom and dad's really going to be sending you off to camp?"

"Yeah. And they say it's my decision to stay there year-round or just every summer. Like I'd stay in some stinky old camp with other kids I don't even know. But I'm compelled to try it out. They say I might even like it."

"If camp sucks so hard... you have GOT to text me, Amy. I'll keep you updated on Lucas as well. I'm sure he will SO miss you."

"I'll miss you too, you moron. But I'm sure, when summer ends, I'm so spending the day with you and Luke. Then maybe Luke can take me out on a date or something. Damn. I can almost feel it, waking up at 5:30 am to do some weird camping stuff. Then surviving skills and all that crazy stuff. Ugh, why'd my parents have to sign me up for summer camp?!"

Amy's cellphone rang, "Yes, hello?"

"Amethyst, dear? We're ready to take you to camp." It was her mom.

"Oh, okay. You're outside school?"

"Yes."

"Drat. Okay, be there in a few." She ended the call.

"Your mom?" Stacey asked.

"Yeah. They didn't even let me choose my own clothing, what if they packed lame stuff for me, I will so not forgive them when I come back home this summer."

"Yeah. Good luck, girl. You'll need it."

When Amy reached her dad's car, her mother hugged her and her father kissed her cheek.

"You will love camp, Amethyst. I'm sure you'll appreciate it a lot. And you'll be doing your real mom a favor." Her father said.

"Wait, what?! My real mom? But what about..." She looked at her mom.

"Amethyst, dear. I'm not your birth mother."

"Amethyst, do you know Greek mythology?" Her father looked at her as if some huge secret was about to be spilled.

"Yes, Athena and the others... right?"

Her father laughed, "Athena and the others... you really are your mother's daughter."

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean, dad? Explain."

"Dear, your mother IS Athena."

It was Amy's turn to laugh, "You're saying some dead goddess who is obviously a myth is my MOM?! Funny joke, dad." But before she could say more, she looked at her father's face. He was dead serious, and so was her mom.

"Y-you're not joking..."

"Of course not, dear."

"DAMN."

Physical Appearance: She has long, curly brown hair. She has deep, beautiful hazel eyes. She always appears to wear a contemplative look on her face. A girl with average height. One thing she doesn't want to tease her for, she has two left feet.

Personality: She is a very curious girl. When she heard that her mother was Athena herself, she was undoubtedly curious, and wanted to go to camp immediately. She knew for a fact that Athena shouldn't be her mother, because if she WAS, then wouldn't she herself be more than a thousand years old? She will not stop until she achieves what she has set as a goal.

Fatal Flaw: Her fatal flaw is her independence. She thinks that she can do everything alone without anyone's help. She takes full responsibility with everything she does.

Pets: An owl named Baltimore.

Talents: She has a good imagination. She is intelligent. Her battle skills, like any child of Athena, are amazing. She always has a plan that can make her achieve victory.

Weapons: A double edged sword. Made of celestial bronze and steel.

Year-Round or Summer: to be decided

Other: She loves Sudoku. And she loves doing crossword puzzles.

Last edited by Thalia di Angelo on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:13 am

You are definitly great at making Characters especially for a new person. I really like them. PM me any time if you would like to RP! (: Just a tip, for Amethyst, you have four sentances for her appearence, but maybe be a little more descritive. Add a lot of details. Other then that they are all great. (:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 am

Katherine ;) wrote:
You are definitly great at making Characters especially for a new person. I really like them. PM me any time if you would like to RP! (: Just a tip, for Amethyst, you have four sentances for her appearence, but maybe be a little more descritive. Add a lot of details. Other then that they are all great. (:

Thank you for the compliment! And yes, I promise to PM you when I want to RP with you. ^^ There, I think I changed it. Thanks again~
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:11 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:16 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)   Thalia's Characters (requests approval!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Characters (requests approval!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: