Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A day at the beach.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

A day at the beach. Empty
PostSubject: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Theos was somewhat bored and had decided he would head down to the beach, figuring he would at least run into someone he knew, or possibly someone he would like to meet, which could spark his interest and remove this terrible curse he had, that curse was of course; being bored. As the young Demigod made his way down to the beach, he said polite greetings to Demigods he saw and decided it best to not stop and talk with them, as they were so heavily involved in work and other activities, it would be rather bothersome to try and actually spark up an interesting conversation with them. Though, as Theos finally made his way onto the beach, he kicked off his shoes and walked along the cool sand which shifted under his weight, leaving footprints behind him. Had he actually been worried about someone seeing him or following him, he may have made it less obvious as to where he was going, but there was really nothing he could say or be bothered doing.

The boredom still overtook him, and Theos decided he would sit down in the sand, opting to actually lay down against the cool sand which shifted under the weight of his full body and head, giving him an almost perfect bed; specifically because the sand itself moulded to the shape of his body and didn’t move unless Theos himself moved; which wasn’t something he planned on doing anytime soon, unless of course, someone had either given him the choice to want to move – Or forced him to move. With the waves crashing softly in the background, Theos closed his eyes and took himself to a place far away from Camp Half Blood, a place where he was with both his mother and father, because as impossible as that particular instance actually was, Theos had full control over whatever he saw and imagined and this what the one thing he wanted the most; a family. A normal family like the ones seen on Television, with loving parents. Shaking his head from the thought, Theos opened his eyes and was returned back to reality...
”I hope someone comes soon.” He said softly to himself, showing his true intention of being on the beach wasn’t to lounge around, it was to actually find someone to talk to.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 am

~You. Are. Back. YEAY!!!!!

A day at the beach. Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

caroline grail
daughter of iris

Caroline was bored as ever. Well, she was usually like this, whenever she wasn't doing anything. Thus the term 'Bored'. Strolling down the sandy shore, not bothering to take off her shoes as she waded knee high in the salty water, Caroline felt like she was actually melting. Melting under the hot sun would be at least something to do. Caroline had no intentions of bathingg unprepared, but her desperation, and the maddening heat was unbearable, she dived into the water. With her lose baggy shirt, almost floating above her head if it weren't for her quick reflex to keep it down, Caroline thought again if it was the best idea to dive down the public beach. Her denim jeans are soaked wet, even as she plopped down tired on the shore and one of her shoe made it's way loose and float away, farther and farther than ever. As Caroline watched,she panted softly. Not bothering to get it, actually removing the other one and throwing it out into the open water, she turned around in a weirdly cheery mood.

Not knowing where she was off to, as it seemed like her feet had a mind of its own, Caroline was lost in her thoughts when suddenly,
"Urgh." She tripped over something. Or more likely, someone Helping herself up, she mumbled apologies under hear breath, as she shook off the sand on her wet green shirt. As weird as the circumstances are, Caroline had a smile on her face. Yeah, at least she made something, done something, rather than melt to the harsh, unforgiving sun. "Oh, hey. Sorry 'bout that.” Smiling dearly at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am

Sure am :D

Theos had his eyes closed on the soft sandy beach, though he thought he'd heard something he paid no attention to it; He couldn't have possibly heard something, could he? Well, turns out he was right, and he not only heard he was right... He felt that he was right, literally. Unsure as to whether it was an accident or not, Theos was suddenly attacked on the beach, well so it seemed anyway; but this proved to be far from true as he young Demigod sat up quickly after being kicked... Well, he wasn't actually kicked, someone actually tripped over him. A million things went through his head, the main one being, how in Zeus' name does a person not see a body laying in the sand? Turning his head to look at who or what had kicked him, he was slightly taken back by the sight of the person standing in from of him, for it was actually a female camper that had run into him; she looked about 15 or 16 and had what looked like seemingly dark red hair... Though this was of course a misconception as Theos also noted she was wet, yet fully clothed... Why did she go swimming fully clothed? Theos wondered to himself, though he didn't think about it for too long, especially considering what he was wearing.

As the young male Demigod noted the girl's appearance, he saw a few distinguishing features which he could and most likely would use in the near future should he decide to talk to her again. The first was her most obvious trait, her red hair which would be the easiest way of distinguishing her from a distance if need be. The second though, as Theos looked up into her eyes, he saw the marvelous green pupils and that caused him to smile, though his white scarf had prevented the girl from seeing this. As Theos was now standing, he dusted the sand off his outfit and closed his eyes for a short second whilst bowing his head, as if he to was apologizing for being trod on; which was something quite bizarre.
"It's okay. Theos began as he stepped forward and lifted his right hand up towards the girl in a politeful gesture; to shake her hand. "My name is Theos Halkias, son of Athena." The young male said softly, his stormy grey eyes peering directly down into the young female's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 am

A day at the beach. Alone,girl,photography,pretty,sad,snow-91d6556802c22f17efbfdd5726298be4_h_large

[b">caroline grail
daughter of iris

Caroline grinned from ear to ear, as she shook hands to the boy. Well, he was certainly dashing, as she could see, probably even handsome. From her point of view though, it was a bit odd he would hide his pretty face under that blond hair and scarf, but even though Caroline could get a full view, or even a little light shed on his full appearance. Something she couldn't get out of her mind, though is how his hair would fall down over that right eye of his. His grey eyes, she starred at for a while, confusing her of what he really is thinking.

Answering to his question, Caroline stuck out her right hand in friendly jesture compliance to his.
"Caroline Grail. Khione." Caroline announced, as she smiled back at the boy. Her cool and nonchalant demeanor probably hid the fact that there are alot of things that ran down her mind, too much to actually grasp and be held. But before that, Caroline squints, with her little almond eyes, she leans in forward, inches from him. Taking her hand up, she pushes back his hair, as she smiled at the hidden grey eye. That's better. "You know, you're actually quite pretty under that blond hair. You could show some more, though." Caroline breathed. Her mouth probably wreacked of the mint candy she ate back at her cabin, but she didn't care. Straightening herself up, she smiled at the boy with pearly white teeth. "What's up?"Caroline asked, as if she has done nothing, said nuthin'
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Theos hand jolted slightly at the touch of the female's, her skin was cold... Though that could be for mainly one of two reasons; the first being whom her God parents is, which would be Khione - The Goddess of Snow and the Cold. The second one being because she had just gone swimming fully clothed when frankly, it wasn't even really that hot.
Theos eyebrow rose as he gave off what could only be described as a curious and inquisitive gaze, though he didn't stop the young girl from moving his hair out of his vision and he intently stared into the female's soft green eyes. After a few moments, her comment registered in his mind and Theos blushed, though his scarf had prevented her from seeing it; although the fact he looked away when he did so could have given it away.

Theos straightened himself out when he heard Caroline's question and he wasn't entirely sure how to answer, so he said the same reply that virtually every teenager in the world says...
"Not much, what about you?" He replied... Then he wondered if the girl was cold and perhaps he could do the polite thing in this situation. "Aren't you cold? Would you like me to walk you back to your cabin?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 am

caroline grail
daughter of iris

"Me, cold? Pfffft. It's better actually to lay cold than slowly melt in the afternoon sun!" Caroline laughed whole heartedly as she said the words out of her mouth. Immature and kind of clumsy was probably what this guy thought at her at first meet, but who cares? Certainly not Caroline. She was carefree of whatever, whenever. Caroline saw the possibility, though, of a conversation, and laid down on the sandy beach. She looked up, to Theos. Who would knew. She saw him rather flushed a while ago, as he avoided his gaze, but she didn't actually took it as any sign. Oblivious as she may be to feelings, she was more of an observer to reality more than others.

Shivering, not because of the cool breeze that ruffled her red hair a bit, nor because of the coolness in the wind, Caroline sighed. Butterflies weirdly pounded in her stomache, and she wasn't even speaking up in front of the crowd! This was weird. Seriously. But, trying to hide it with a rather cool approach, Caroline smiled at her companion.
"Supposedly, if you'd ask me what's up, I'll reply with 'The Sky.',Caroline said with honesty. But she knew better to kid off a newbie friend."But, I'd go with, nothing. Just swimming in the beach is a regular activity as breathing. She said it with much gusto she couldn't help but to giggle. Yeah, straightforward advice, she's not the one to be held at awkward situations. Looking up at the pale blue sky, she spotted off different patterns of clouds, to form enough figures. She just wished he'd lay back and relax with her."I would rather have you site with me. You know, seems like I'm tourturing you by being the only one on the ground. Honestly, just sit." She said, patting the sadn dune besides her, eventually making it leveled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach.   A day at the beach. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the beach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: