Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Empty
PostSubject: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:47 am

Here lies The Dead Charries Of Hannah

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Sadria15

S A D R I A G L E N N I N G

1 9 9 3 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Burr_f15

B U R R F I E L D

1 9 9 2 - 2 0 1 1

R. I. P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Calyx_14

C A Y L Y X F R O S T

1 9 9 8 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Aria_a18

A R I A A L C O V E

1 9 9 3 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Bristo15

B R I S T O L S P E L L S

1 9 9 2 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Prince16

P R I N C E M C N E I L

1 9 9 2 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Thana_20

T H A N A D R A K E

1 9 9 5 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Lark_m14
L A R K M A C O

1 9 9 5 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Thea_b14
T H E A B A R S A L O N A

1 9 9 7 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Dream_23
D R E A M J O N E S

1 9 9 6 - 2 0 1 1

R.I.P

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) Fauna_14
F A U N A C A S T R O

1 9 ? ? - 2 0 1 2

R.I.P

Last edited by Hanza Bonanza Rama on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:31 pm

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

The quest for Demeter's rake overall was a complete success. Kenz and Melina had retrieved the rake and returned it to the goddess, saving her from a painful death. Though, the only downfall about the journey was the unfortunate loss of their teamate, Burr.

Upon entering the burial shroud, Melina instantly felt a dark aura. It could've been the magic the Hecate children cast upon the graveyard to keep the mortals away, or it could've been death itself -- the stories of each fallen demigod told on a single stone. Their gravestone.

Melina couldn't bare anymore loss. Her friends, her older sister, and now a fellow comrad's life had been lost on a quest. How cruel could life be? Why were people born in the first place, if they were only born to die?

Melina placed a single rose on Burr's grave, and said a silent prayer to her mother to give her strength. The teenager also prayed to Hades, the very god she disliked the most. They god that tried to kill her many times in the past. She did it for Burr, however.

"Burr, may you rest in peace. May your soul remain in Esylum, roaming freely and happily." Tears instantly feel from her eyes, knowing that another friend had been lost in her life.

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) 43513_1280125606010_full

Anna Jones

Anna immediately broke down upon hearing about the loss of her sibling, Bristol Spells. The cabin leader ran over to the burial shroud to pay her respects.

"Bristol," Anna said, placing her hand on the gravestone of her sister. "I may not have known you as well, but you are still a part of my family. I hope you are at peace, and the judges have sent you off to Esylum."

With a slight amount of concentration and a little magic, Anna grew flowers of various bright colors around Bristol's resting place. "May you rest in peace, Bristol Spells."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:04 pm

[B R I S T O L S P E L L]

A ghost started forming. It was the shape of Bristol Spells. She formed and shifted until she looked like herself, only in ghost form. "Hello," she whispered to her half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Anna looked up at her half-sister. What was this? She didn't call Bristol back up to the earth, did she? No, Bristol was comunicating with her. "Bristol . . ." the teenager said in awe.

"I'm so glad to see that you are well!" A smile painted the daughter of Hecate's face, her eyes becoming half moons; then, her smile faded. "Sister, how did this happen? I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you! I feel like I haven't performed my duty as a cabin leader!" Anna could only think about the unfortunate loss of one of her family. If only she could have been there to help her, maybe then Bristol would still be alive.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:31 pm

The ghost put her hand on her half sisters shoulder. Her hand fell right through her, and she frowned. "It really wasn't your fault," She said to Anna. "It was bound to happen at one point." She started to fade away, but very slowly. "I only have about three minutes left," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Anna shook her head. "It's my duty as a cabin leader to keep my siblings safe," she muttered silently to herself. She looked up at her sister, watching her ghostly spirit begin to fade away. "Good bye, Bristol. Rest in peace. You deserve it. I'll inform our mother of your bravery."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Bristol smiled, and a single tear ran down her cheak. "Thank you," She said as she faded away. But brfore she did, she took of her cartilage earring and threw it to Anna as it turned into her purple jewl-encrusted wand. "Take this and put it to good use. Goodbye sis," And with that she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:37 am

Kenz Cummings walked toward the graveyard with a purpose. In her hand was a freshly picked flower from the gardens of Olympus. She probably shouldn't have picked it, but the gods couldn't hurt her any more than the death of Burr had brought onto her conscious.

She placed the blue tulip on the grave of Burr Field. After being killed by a mormo, drawing the fire from the rest of them... Kenz wiped aside a tear that had slid down her cheek. He was in Elysium now. The land where heroes are celebrated. There was no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Livia walked down to the grave of Calyx Frost. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek. "It should have been me who died. I wasn't brave enough." Livia carefully placed a rose on Calyx's grave. Livia couldn't take it anymore. Calyx's death had changed her. Livia wasn't the bouncy carefree person she had once been. Death had come up and bit her right in the heart, leaving her deeply wounded. Sobs drowned out Livia's vision as she lay down next to the grave, her face consumed in the salty water of her own tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)   The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grave of my charries (Open to whoever wants to pay respects)
Page 1 of 1