Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

To Selene:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

To Selene: Empty
PostSubject: To Selene:   To Selene: I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Annaleigh MacKenzie Olivers

Walking along the shoreline of the blue-green Lake, I thought about home. How much I missed it, how much camp was so differant from it. Being by water made me feel better, it was peaceful, like me. Peaceful, just what was needed of the world.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: To Selene:   To Selene: I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 pm

j e r e m y|m i c h e a l|c h a s e

I decided I wouldn't be reading today. My eyes were hurting from reading so much, and I was afraid of getting glasses. Not like glasses were wrong or anything, but it'd change my whole appearance. I saw a girl walking along the lake. I caught up with her. "Hey," I said.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: To Selene:   To Selene: I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:28 pm

I looked up startled to see the boy who came up beside me. I cast him a quick glance, while still walking, hoping I didn't trip over anything. I moved my eyes back to the ground, following the line I was walking. I managed to mutter out a small, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Selene:   To Selene: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Selene:
Page 1 of 1