Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watching the Fireworks (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Watching the Fireworks (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:35 pm

I walked along the beach to the spot where I was to be meeting my boyfriend. I looked around but I didnt see him anywhere. I knew he wouldnt miss out on this night so I sat down and I waited for him to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Kadeyn |Anthony|Summers

Falcon had said he wanted to meet on the beach to watch the fireworks, and that was what i was doing. I was walking along the beach, looking for him. I didn't have to look for long, because pretty soon I saw him waiting on the sand. One could say this was one of my first real dates with Falcon, our other 'dates' were more of Hanging outl. or maybe they had been dates? Anyways, What did I know? I was only 14.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I turned around and saw Kadeyn walking towards me, I smiled when I saw him. "Nice of you to join me, The fireworks are going to be amazing." I grabbed his and and pulled him to the ground so he would be sitting beside me.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:22 pm

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I replied to him, sitting on the warm sand of the beach. I looked up into the sky, anxious for the fireworks to start. I loved the technical aspects of it, how they managed to make something so dangerous so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 pm

"so whats been going on? I havent seen you for a few days, where you been at?" I asked hiim. I watched as the first fireworks lit up the sky. I watched, and I smiled, I reached out and grabbed Kadeyns hand.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:32 pm

"Nothing much has been going on int my life..Other than you of course," I replied, smiling at him. I squuezed his hand and looked up at the fireworks. They were so beautiful, lighting up the night sky. I loved how I could feel them exploding deep within my heart.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:06 pm

As the fireworks were going, i leaned over towards Kadeyn, and then I kissed him. I couldnt help but feeling nervous, hoping I didnt do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Fireworks (Private)   Watching the Fireworks (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Fireworks (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: