Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Adoption Center?

Go down 
+9
Skye
Crispy Bacon
maddie ☹
dean
Banana
selene
Nico
Pip
Bri
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Adoption Center? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Center?   Adoption Center? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:02 am

I think free characters are alright, but I don't think it would be bad to add a SMALL set sum of drachmas. Maybe five or ten that someone gets for giving a character. Getting 5 drachmas isn't hard in the least lol. That's like, starting 1 topic and maybe posting a bit. But it would be a set number for everyone. So one character would not be more expensive or whatever than another, unless you find that idea more appealing.

Also, must they be old charries being recycled, or can they be made from scratch for the sole purpose of being given away? Free or not free, I don't care. I just enjoy making characters lmao. Well, except for background story. But personality, physical description and such are fun to make, and I can suck it up for bg story. I wouldn't mind typing up a few characters to give away in my spare time...it would help me practice making more indepth characters, yaaay~! :'D But I'm too attached to give away the ones I currently use.
Edit: On the other hand I wouldn't wanna take away Sleepy's business, so... Whatever happens, happens. /twirls
Back to top Go down

Adoption Center?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3