Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Could Care Less (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

I Could Care Less (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I Could Care Less (Open)   I Could Care Less (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:38 am

I Could Care Less (Open) Photo-Pretty-blonde-teen-girl
Alaska|Keira|Young
Khione

I was walking through the New York streets almost like I owned them. I didn't have to look at streeet signs, I didn't have to search for my destination, I just knew. I grew up on these streets. I knew them like the back of my hand. I listened to the light whislte of the wind you could just barely make out through all the traffic and people. I somewhat wished they weren't there and I could have the streets to myself. Then, of course I would be easier to spot. I would be a real gaint target for all the monsters in the area. I really did not care right now.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I Could Care Less (Open)   I Could Care Less (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm

I was walking in NYC after sneaking out of camp when I saw this girl that I recognised from camp. I think her name started with an A or something, I avoided her so that if she recognised me, I wouldn't get caught. I bumped into a man and fell down, "watch where youre going kid" he said

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: I Could Care Less (Open)   I Could Care Less (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

I sighed and walked the streets, trying to avoid pedestrians. Then, I noticed one of the girls from camp, Kora or something?, get bump into a man and stumble. "Are you alright?" I whispered

[img]http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/2a/e8/bw,girl,portrait,winter-2ae89b18d91633b99b8381811b073397_i.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: I Could Care Less (Open)   I Could Care Less (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:31 pm

I got up and munbled something that shouldn't be repeated at all. "Yeah I'm fine" I told the girl. I think I saw her at camp before. Oh shoot. I'm going to be in trouble if I'm caught. I how I love MYC winters. Major sarcasm there. The streets were always crowded and there was no respect for others since everyone was in a hurry. Those were just excuses to be rude and push people around. Just because people were in a hurry didn't mean they didn't need manners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Care Less (Open)   I Could Care Less (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Could Care Less (Open)
Page 1 of 1