Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Obviously New.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 am

Hullo there everyone! I'm Caleigh or rather Rainbowveins.
Shorten Rainbowveins if you'd like. Nicknames are fine by me.
I'm eighteen, studying at a uni to become a Chef.
I'd like to own my own cafe or take over the family business instead.
English is my first language, but I'm learning Korean and know a bit of French.
My life has been a bit hectic lately and roleplaying is my outlet.
I can usually be found on Harry Potter roleplaying sites. This is my first
time on a Olympians roleplaying site. I hope to do well!

I'm currently making my first character. Things could change anytime.
So far, her name is Calla. She is a daughter of Demeter and has a weapon of a staff.
Calla has loose ideas of gender, and will date anyone she deems worthy. After finding out
from her dad who her mother really is, she has become a bit arrogant, placing herself on a
pedestal. If you get to know her, she's a loyal and compassionate friend, though it's a bit
hard for her to talk to people since they usually don't understand or have the same views
as herself.

Last edited by RainbowVeins on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 am

HERRO my name's Pip, Pippy, Pippysnap, Piplope, or any other nickname you can think of. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or any other member that volunteres themselfves.

By the way, I like the sound of your charrie(she seems pretty cool) maby after she's accepted, we could RP!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Hi Pip! I'll be PMing you soon!

Sure thing! I'll let you know when/if she's accepted.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Bonjoure, Je'mapple Sleepy. Felt like speaking french XD. So anyway, hey. Welcome to CHB. Call me Sleepy, Knight, Silly, Ascendio, Nightmare, or anymore you can find or think of. But ZOMG Owl City!!!! They're not my favorite band but I like them a lot. We should talk music sometime XD. But if you need help, you can PM me or contact me in anyother way you want to(Just please, don't stalk me, I already have someone to do that), but kidding aside, welcome and I think you'll enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Bonjour! 안녕하세요! Most likely I'll go with Sleepy since it's easier to remember.

Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy the site too.
I love music, so let's definitely talk about it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Nice to meet you, Rainbow! People usually call me Misty or Fea. I have arachniphobia(probably from watching spider-man), I am obsessed with Pokemon, love to watch Winx, am a Computer Whiz, according to my mom. I also love shiny colours, like to sing, and plan on leaving behind a legacy someday. At soem point we should RP! I'm fairly new myself, been here maybe a month(already got 7 approved charries! Can you believe it?).
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Nice to meet you too, Misty!
I love Spiderman, Pokemon, and when I was younger I watched Winx. It's been a while.
Roleplaying with you would be great! Whenever my character is approved, I'll PM you and we can come up with something. (Wow, seven! I'm not sure if I could do more than three haha.)
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Alright! And if you want the links to my(or a friends) Winx or Pokemon sites, just ask! I've got a lotta old sites I wanna revive. RPing with you will be awesome! Who should I use?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Hiya hi, my name's Rhyme! You can also call me Rima. I am a resident of Camp Half Blood. (Obvious statement is obvious.) Welcome to CHB, home of crazy people demigods. Feel free to PM me, the staff, or other members who volunteer their time any questions you may have. I am also open for people to PM me about RPing. Don't be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox. By the way, nice name.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Nice, Rhyme. But not ALL of us are crazy demigods. Some of us are crazy nymphs or satyrs. Some of us are crazy centaurs. I am seven demigods, all of which are crazy in their own way.
Back to top Go down

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm

CHB's technically a place for demigods. It just also has others like nymphs, satyrs, and centaurs. SOSHUDDUPANDSTOPRUININGMYUSUALINTRODUCTIONLOL. WHATDOESITMATTERANYWAYCRAZYPEOPLEMEANSEVERYBODYNYMPHSSATYRSANDCENTAURSAREPEOPLETOO.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:53 pm

True. I just wanted to point it out. I am smart, but I sometimes don't know when to stay quiet, and that is why I am crazy. That and I'm a Gemini.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:10 pm

you shteld not listen to the above people because I am better. Why thank you for those incredible statements. But yes, we shall PM about music at some point in the time space continuum of the world that is the Johto region.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Do you speak in PokeTerms all the time, Sleepy? If you do, I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Luna~Stella wrote:
Alright! And if you want the links to my(or a friends) Winx or Pokemon sites, just ask! I've got a lotta old sites I wanna revive. RPing with you will be awesome! Who should I use?

Go ahead and link me, but I can't say that I'll join or not.
Calla needs friends, or even a best friends. Any one of your characters
that you think could get her out of her shell a bit and put up with her snotty attitude at first.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm

I think eitehr Misty or Lily... Shy or outgoing, which do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Rhyme wrote:
Hiya hi, my name's Rhyme! You can also call me Rima. I am a resident of Camp Half Blood. (Obvious statement is obvious.) Welcome to CHB, home of crazy people demigods. Feel free to PM me, the staff, or other members who volunteer their time any questions you may have. I am also open for people to PM me about RPing. Don't be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox. By the way, nice name.

Hello Rima!
I love obvious statements, Captain Obvious.
I'll PM you as soon as my character is accepted, so we can start roleplaying.
Thanks! I took my username from a song that I like.
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Luna~Stella wrote:
I think eitehr Misty or Lily... Shy or outgoing, which do you prefer?

Outgoing.
If outgoing, then Calla will open up a bit to other things.
Is Lily one to stand up for herself? If so, Calla would respect her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah, Lily will stand up for herself. She's gentle, and quiet. Not the yak-yer-mouth-off type. And I'll go with Misty, the outgoing half of the stick.
Back to top Go down
RainbowVeins

RainbowVeins

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Okay, sounds great! I just need my character to be approved now.
Basically, I was just looking for Calla to make a new friend who she could respect and who wouldn't end up leaving her in the beginning since she's a bit snooty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obviously New. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obviously New.   Obviously New. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obviously New.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: