Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) Empty
PostSubject: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) 6a01116852090f970c011570f19c48970c-800wi

I walked into the hades cabin, looking for Aiden. He was planning on teaching me swordfighting. My brown hair was in a french braid and I was wearing jean shorts. My Converse were laced up. I looked around the cabin. It seemed so gloomy. Needs more flowers and plants. "Aiden?" I asked. I looked around and saw a boy my age.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Damien Stone.

I was reading and taking a smoke. Ahhh nothing like a cigarette after you eat. It's like friggin heaven. I had my window open, as instructed by the camp director or whatever. I think it's Mr. D. I pondered over who would be Cabin Leader, I had no interest myself, but I wanted someone who actually could lead us. If not I would not listen to them whatsoever. I took another drag.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm

I looked around a cabin once more and saw a boy. Smoking. I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. "You know, smoking is bad for you," I said. I walked over to him and took the pop out of his mouth. "Smoking kills you and plants," I said. I took a swig of the cigarette instead. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Damien Stone.

I overlooked her. Who the hell was she? I think she was a friend of a kid in my cabin. I think I've seen her around. I rolled my eyes at her and took out another cigarette, lit it, and took a drag.
"Ahhhh," I sighed blissfully.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I rolled my eyes at the boy. "You know, you could had just asked for it back," I told him. I gave him mine back. I smiled once more. "So is this something new? Emo kids always smoke?" I asked him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Damien Stone.

I had two cigarettes in my hands. I shrugged and threw the older one out the window and continued to smoke. I rolled my eyes at her sarcastic question.
"Of course not, just me," I said. Most I have said all day.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? Just you? Hm," I said. I watched as he smoked more. I looked at the guy. He was cute. He had a rugged look. Like one of those tree cuter guys. I crossed my arms and smiled. "I'm Nevaeh if you wanted to know. What about you smoke boy?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Damien Stone.

"I didn't but okay,"
I said andf noticed her looking at me... Stop it... look away. "Call me smoke boy," I said sarcastically. I on't know her, and I don't plan on getting to know her. So I'm not going to get on a first name basis with her. I sighed. I get lonely at times, but it's better than having your heart torn out and stomped on if you make friends or more than friends.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm

I rolled my eyes. "How about no. You gonna make me guess now?" I asked him. I smirked. I looked around the room. Hm. "Jason? Or maybe John? I bet you have a bada** name," I said smirking. I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Damien Stone.

I finished up the cigarette and squished it into thje ashtray, putting it out. Nothing like a good smoke. I rolled my eyes at her comment. Can she take a hint? She started to guess my name and I stared blankly at the wall.
"Damien Stone," I said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 pm

I turned back to him. "Damien? Nice," I told him. I stuided his face. 'What's wrong?" I asked him. I winced when I asked that. How many times had people asked me that when I came to camp. I always snapped at them when they asked. I looked down. "Don't amswer the question. Too personal," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Damien Stone.

"You are right. It IS too personal,"
I said. I laid on my bed. Ufgh... I was the only person in the cabin with no roommate because there all too scared of me. I jerked my head to the side, and felt a cracking in my neck, and relief. I sat up, the kink in my neck was gone. I fell back onto my pillow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm

I smiled softly at him. "Hades kids are supossed to be strong and powerful right?" I asked him. My sword was at my side. I smirked and faster than a corba, I unsleathed my sword and pointed it to his neck. "Let's test that theory."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Damien Stone.

I use one finger to move the tip away from me. "Watch where your pointing that. You could hurt yourself," I said. I wasn't one to trifle with. She should probably know that. I rolled my shoulders and suddenly, holes in the ground opened up, three ghouls, one that looked like a zombie, one that looked like a ghost, and one that looked like a troll all stood next to my bed. That was me for ya.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I watched as a zombie, ghost, and troll came out of the ground. I snorted. "Really? A troll?" I asked him. I rolled my eyes and streched out my hand. Grass and vines grew from the floor and tied down the weird monsters. The grass pulled the monsters down. I snapped my fingers and watched as the monsters vanished underneath the thickness of the plants. I turned to Damien. I smirked and got closer. "You're gonna hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Damien Stone.

I looked at the ground... damn those were my favorite Ghouls. I was tempted to get angry but... eh. I shrugged and looked up again. I was bored. This was boring. I mean, I could've taken the power of those ghouls for my own and completely bkill her, but nah. I was bored... and lazy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm

I rolled my eyes at him. I turned around and looked at the cabin. "You know, this place--" I tripped over my own two feet,sending me flying to the floor. My shirt flew up in the process. "Ow," I muttered to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Damien Stone.

"Oh... that looked like it hurt," I said, looking down on her. I reached for my cigarette box, but realized it was over on the desk. I was too lazy to get up, so I just lay there, like a BAMF. I tapped on the bed post.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 pm

I grumbled under my breath. I sat up and pulled my shirt on. I watched as he looked around. I rolled my eyes. Smoker. I grabbed his pack of pops and pulled one out. I stuck one in my mouth and threw the pack to Damien. I looked at him and tilted my head. "Let's go to a club."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Damien Stone.

lolwut? I grabbed the pack from out of the air with one hand and pulled a cigarette out. I lit it and popped it into my mouth. I puffed out some smoke. "Why?" I said and puffed out some more smoke. Ahhh that's the stuff.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I smirked. "Who wouldn't? It's fun. We could just sneak in. C'mon! Viva la Vidia!" I cried, pumping my fist in the air. I grabbed his arm. "C'mon shadow travel us to an awesome, flippin' club!" I said. I smiled. I rubbed th hilt of my sword and it turned into a necklace. I put the necklace around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Chase

Chase

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:43 pm

I walk in as a girl and a bored looking guy hold hands.
"Oh... am i intruding?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)   Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Would I Wanna See You? (Sammeh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: