Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. Empty
PostSubject: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:49 pm

I run up the hill not turning back. What the hell is that thing? I scream in my head. It looks like something from my nightmares. I reach the top and the sky begins to clear, i turn to find the thing has gone. "Where am i?" I whisper to my self as i grip my sword trying to get my breath back.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Nicole walks up to the Hill, spotting a girl there she walks slowly up to her, tightining her ponytail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I see a girl walking up the hill towards me. My grip on my sword tightens, she didnt look like a harmfull person but i didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:17 pm

"Don't worry, I'm a half-blood too," Nicole says, "Wait, are you new?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I hadnt got a clue what she was on about. "Halfblood? New to what?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:31 pm

"Demigod," Nicole says, "You know all those Greek Myths?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:31 pm

In a burst of what appears to be sunlight, Abel appears. "Ooh, another one." He is unarmed save for a guitar on his back and a dagger on his thigh. Gesturing towards the new girl for a handshake, he says "I'm Abel. Welcome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:37 pm

They both seemed nice enough. "You mean half god and half human?" She shook the guys hand. "Erm hi." I smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Abel grinned again. "Yeah, that just about sums it up. You're gonna want to head over there." He gestured towards the large blue house at the bottom of the hill. "Mr. D or somebody can show you the movie or whatever..." Laughing to himself, he sat down on the grass and started to play. It was a bright, happy tune, and he played with his eyes closed, humming to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Ashleigh walked past the boy towards the house indecated by him. She missed her guitar. She stopped turning back to him. "Mr. D?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:55 pm

He stopped strumming to look up at her. "Yeah. Camp director. ...big baby... don't tell him i said that. Do you play?" He gestured towards the ground next to him. "Mr. D doesn't really care much. He's kind of grounded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:58 pm

I nodded at him smiling."Did. Had to leave my baby at home." I sat next to him as he gestured to the ground next to him. I crossed my legs fliping my hair over my shoulder out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:03 pm

"You can borrow my baby if you want. Don't hurt her though." He stuck his tongue out at her and laughed to himself. "Mr. D will find you eventually, i suppose." He grudgingly handed over his guitar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Ashleigh smiled. " Promise i wont break her." She began to play Beautiful by christina aguilera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:13 pm

He sat back to listen, the fire of the sun glinting in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Ashleigh came to the end of the song passing it back to him. "Thankyou."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Abel grinned. "Anytime. You should get going. the big house is well... the big one. right over there." He pointed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Ashleigh got up walking towards it. "Thanks see you later." She waved and disapierd over the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.   New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HALFBLOOD, Ashleigh Williams.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: