Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]   Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Mallory and Mark Thomas

Mallory and her brother Mark walked to the volleyball pits. It was a bright and sunshiny day! The date was September 5, 2011. They sat on the benches. Mark took a soccer ball out of his back pack and started practicing. Soon enough, Mallory too reached into her back pack and found a volleyball. She went over to the net and started practicing. She couldn't practice hitting the ball over the net, so she tested the height she could hit the ball!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]   Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 pm

~wat she's wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36682032 ~

I walked in to the volleyball pit. It was a hot day so I was in a tanktop and shorts. My hair was down though. I two campers who looked a little older than me there. The girl was hitting a volleyball up. I walked over to her because I loved volleyball. "Hi. I'm Hayden. Want to play?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]   Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Roran

I walked in to the court making battle plans in ny notebook. I glanced up and looked around. three campers on the court. I leaned up agianst the tree a few feet behind them.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]   Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I watched the volleyball match go on with a sigh. I didn't think I'd find anything very interesting, to be honest. I figured the people here would be pretty amateur at sports here, too; just like back in Orlando. They weren't, of course, but they still didn't match my preferred skill level. I scanned the pit and my eyes rested on a boy, who looked a little older than me and much taller than me; only further making me conscious of how small I was for my age. I was sixteen and looked about three years younger. He was leaning against a tree with a notebook in hand. I decided to make myself conversatory and walked over. I peered curiously at his notebook. Luckily, he was leaning on the tree, so it made it a little easier to look. "Why are you writing in the Volleyball Pit?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]   Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volleyball Sounds Cool [O P E N]
Page 1 of 1