Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Art of War (Private to Meg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

I laughed."You must be one of those people who never trains.Hows that workin for ya?"I asked him,an evil smile on my face.I kicked at his arm and then proceeded to slash at his torso diagonally.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

I winced as I blocked the attack with my sword.

"Not to great," I chuckled, ignoring the pain it caused in my chest. "Could be better."

I slashed at him vertically then proceeded to stab his other knee with his dagger. I then proceeded to kick him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I blocked his slash with my sword.I growled when he stabbed me in the knee.I fell when he kicked me in the chest.I cursed in spanish,pulled out my dager and stood up.I was pissed.I slashed at his chest then threw my dagger at his leg.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

"I don't need that much practice," I said, just barely dodging the stabs and the dagger being thrown at me. "Fighting comes naturally to me for the most part."

"And you have another dagger? Guess that makes this more fair then."

Fair if you ignore my injuries and the fact I'm probably going to pass out from blood loss pretty soon. I'm doing great.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I laughed."I wish more people were like you. Most people wouldve surrendered by now or atleast run away.I can respect that."I said,grinning. I slashed at his legs and then proceeded to punch him in the stomach.Id kinda run outta dagers.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 pm

"I'll surrender when I'm about to fall from blood loss,"I grinned. "Don't know when that'll be."

I jumped back and dodged the punch but still got sliced a bit from the attack.

Surprisingly, I'm doing better injured. I should still see I can get to the infirmary after this is all over. But I should keep focused on the fight at hand. I jumped forward at sliced horizontally before stabbed the guy in the side.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 pm

I blocked the slice and side stepped the stab. "Im a medic.And your gonna fall pretty soon."I said,grinning.I slashed at his torso then kicked at his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm

"I should be but apparently I'm some kind of masochistic," I shrugged.

I flinched at the sudden pain and fell back. I wasn't knocked over, just pushed back a bit. This was fun, I forgotten how much I used to enjoy fighting. I chuckled a bit before coughing a little. I spat out some blood afterwards.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

I laughed. I knew it wasnt very smart of me to enjoy the fight so much but hey I was already a traitor to my family and the camp. I punched him in the face and then kneed him in the stomach. this was fun.I got ready to stab him through the stomach but stopped noticin the gun to my head.

"Sano-kun...not suppose to kill anybody.Remember?"I said, holding a gun to his head.I had the urge to shoot him right here right now but then Id probably just get comsumed by my curse mark.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"Ow." I coughed.

I looked at my arms, legs and chest. So that's how bad I was injured. I didn't notice during the fighting how badly I was hurt. Maybe it was adrenaline rush, sounds like it. This is a lot of blood, if I had of noticed it earlier I probably would of surrendered or something...

(Ethan's somewhere between unconsciousness and consciousness)
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 pm

(dully noted.Eliza tottaly dun save his a**)

I chuckled and sheathed my sword."Oh fine Ell.I wont kill him." I said grinning at her. She glared at me then lowered her gun."Will you heal him?" she asked,her voice low and deadly."Nope."I answered the headed back for the woods."Thats your job.You are my bish."I said chuckling.

I glowered at him but decided that calling him an SOB and many other names wasnt a good idea at the moment.I sighed and picked up the kid."To the infermary."I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of War (Private to Meg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2