Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Millisar sighed he engulfed his black sword in ice, and slammed it to the ground, making many sharp ice shards flew towards the enemy, and if they managed to survive, that means they got infinite luck or maybe Ares is with them.
"Problem solved. If I got 5 bucks everytime I whup somebody's butt, I'd be freakin rich by now."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I rolled my eyes. Monsters were coming closer. "Well, I hope you get rich cause here they come," I said. I put out my hand and and concentrated. Vines and grass wrapped around the monsters and demigods. I grinned. "How's that for you?" I asked. A hellhound leaped at me. I rolled and stabbed it, turning it into dust. Another demigod was coming. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 pm

"Watch and learn." Millisar smirked. He closed his eyes and concentrated, and seconds later, he melted into snow and vanished. He then appeared behind an enemy demigod and stabbed him on the back, then slashed upward. "Heh, disemboweling."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 am

Annelise Rosado
I rolled my eyes. Now even more monsters were coming. Mill was either gonna tire himself out by doing that all the time. I sighed and slashed at an emposua. She turned to dust. Two enemy demigods were coming for me. two! I kicked one in the chest, sending him flying. I slashed the other one in the face, making a deep gash. I got into his graud and elbowed him in the face. More monsters were coming.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

"There aren't many of us Chaos kids." Lily observed the battle, watching as demigods fought for the lives, and the safety of their precious camp. "I don't even know if Zin is here yet. I don't see her anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"Oh, okay.." Ernest smacked a cyclops in the head with his shield. There's a huge "bang!" Sound that echoed across the battlefield because of Ernest's shield. "Are you sure you don't want to join your sisters from cabin 2?" The son of Demeter asked. Since he heard that girls from cabin 2 doesn't really enjoy being around boys, isn't this will make her sisters dislike Ernest?

As both Ernest and Lily flew across the battlefield, Ernest saw a familiar boy fighting a Scythian Dracaena! And judging by his face, he's cornered by the Dracaena.
"Dang! Cereal, get Lily wherever she wants!" Ernest said to his Pegasus and jumped from Cereal's back, and landed next to the boy. "Face me, Snakehead." He provoked the Dracaena. The Dracaena's mouth twisted upward in a evil grin.

However, Cereal didn't do what he's told. He landed in the woods just a few steps away from the place where Ernest was standing, and begged Lily to help Ernest in his pegasus language. "Please help! Ernest tends to act recklessly and he is too overconfident!"

Millisar cupped his hand and began to store energy in his palm. "KA-ME-KA-ME-HA!!" He yelled, releasing a beam of cold, white snow from his palms. He definitely was referencing Dragon Ball, since he's a big fans of the movies and he could never do an attack without shouting or posing like that.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

I watched as Mill fought. I rolled my eyes. He was acting like he was a wizard or something. I kicked a monster away and tied down another one. A Dracaena came towards me. I closed my eyes and held out my hand. I opened my eyes and she was tied down by vines and grass. I drove my sword through her body as she exploded to dust. I turned around quickly and felt a sharp pain in my side. I looked down and saw a dagger in my side. The demigod wore an evil smile. He pulled out the blade. I clutched my side, which was bleeding now, and dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 am

"And now, prepare for my trump card-- ANNELISE!!!!!" Millisar almost dropped his blue gladius. He saw a demigod, holding a bloody dagger. Powers rushed through Millisar's vein. He swore loudly in english, and sprinted towards the guy. He opened his palm and shoots forth a giant, sharp ice pillar towards the Demigod, knocking him to the ground. The son of Khione stabbed his Gladius to the Demigod's chest, inflicting a finishing blow.
Mill kneeled beside Annelise. "Yo... Hey, no funny, yo!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:56 am

Annelise Rosado
I looked up and Mill. "He-Hey," I said in a weak voice. My side was screaming with pain. I tried to sit up but fell back on the grass. The earth tried to heal me, but it wasn't working. My mom was the nature goddness, ao the earth usually healed me. I whimpered. "Help."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 am

"W-what?! Tell me what you need!" Millisar looked panic. He had never saw someone actually injured in battle. What if she dies? She won't die right? This is a summer camp, right? This is all gotta be a part of the camp. Or at least, that's what Mill thought. "You're not going to die right? Where's ms confident go?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am

Annelise Rosado
I looked at Mill. "Um, I think you need to put pressure on the wound. I=I don't know!" I cried. I wasn't a daughter of Apollo! Was I going to die? I didn't answer. I could if I didn't get healed. If I got an Apollo kid over her, I would live. I winced. I was losing blood.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

"Annelise, please forgive me." Mill said, he put his hands on Anne's stomach. Mill concentrated and closed his eyes, he breathes more slowly, and with every breath he blew, Annelise began to froze. "I'm going to freeze you so you'll stop bleeding, then I'll take you to the.. Uh, that crazy blondie cabin that is good at healing."Mill will only froze her from her toes to her neck.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 am

Annelise Rosado
I felt my body go cold. Soon, it became burning cold. I screamed. "What the Hades!" I screamed in a whisper. I couldn't move anything except my head. I looked at Mill.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

"Annelise, please, this stops the bleeding!!" Mill looked more panic and more frustrated than a 7th years old spoiling his mom's favorite carpet. "Ugh..." Mill muttered. He uses too much power to froze Annelise. But luckily, half of Anne's body is now covered in Ice, and Mill have the power to cyrokinesis, the power to control ice.
The son of Khione stood up, his legs feel wobbly. "Forgive me." Millisar clapped his hands, and Anne, who still covered in Ice, launched at the speed of jet ski, towards Apollo cabin.

The son of Khione fell to his knee, "dang it.."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:41 am

Annelise Rosado
Mill yelled something I couldn't understand. Soon, I shot towards the Apollo cabin. WHat the fudge? I was going to have to thank Mill later. I looked around. Or more like tried to.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Is this the end for Millisar Melgroove? He had used almost all of his power to froze Anne. He was careless. He had used unnecessary power to Kronos' army, just to show off his Cyrokinesis ability.
A Telekhine and an Empousa approached him in the distance. Their face is a mask of fury. Maybe they wish to avenge their friends that Mill had slain. "Hmph..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 am

Lily couldn't understand exactly what the pegasus was trying to say, but with her experience with animals, she had a pretty good idea.

"What's that?" she put one hand under the pegasus' chin, and another one on top of it's head, and petted it. "You want me to help Ernest?"

With Cereal nodding, the teenager understood. She charged into battle until she was beside Ernest, assisting him in his fight.

"I don't think your pegasus trusts you very much."

Last edited by Bre Bre on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:24 am

"L-lih,.. Uh, Lily?" Ernest looked surprised when he saw Lily beside him. Didn't he told Cereal to take her wherever she wants? Uh, that horse...
The son of Demeter made a wild slash with his sword, sending 2 hellhound to the depths or Tartarus. "Err, Lily, are you sire you wanna help me? Battling gives more thrilling experience than playing Lasertron or warcraft, but.. Uh.." A huge sweatdrop appeared on Ernest's head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]   Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 4 [Branch. PRIVATE, BUT OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2