Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

yangdav11's second day here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yangdav11

yangdav11's second day here Empty
PostSubject: yangdav11's second day here   yangdav11's second day here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 pm

I have no idea how to begin like all of you. Need help. SOS. 911.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: yangdav11's second day here   yangdav11's second day here I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Hiya! Imma winry(feel free to call me Pip) I suggest that you start by reading the rules and then creating a character. Wile your waiting for your charrie(character) to be accepted, head down to the chat box (bottem of the home page) and chat with other people! If you need any help, feel free to ask me!

~Winry/Pip~
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: yangdav11's second day here   yangdav11's second day here I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Late welcome here. Hi, I am Rhyme. Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home of crazy people demigods. I happen to like helping new people out so I offer my services to you. Feel free to PM staff, me, and any other members who volunteer. Now for your question. If you have a character approved, you are permitted to post anywhere. You have several choices.

1. Make an Open thread: Hopefully people will see it and post with you. ^^ Suggestion on Location: If your character is new to the camp aka has never been at camp for any period of time, try posting them arriving at Half Blood Hill.
  2. Go into the asylum chatbox: There's bound to be somebody there willing to RP with you. Just ask around! But please don't harass people if they say no. Usually it's not because they don't like you, they're just booked.
  3. Post up/look for a RP request thread in the Chat forum: A number of people do this. Usually rather effective.
  4. PM people when given permission: This is only if somebody has volunteered themselves to be PMed. For example, you can PM me but since Kat (Another member on here) didn't say anything you probably shouldn't poke her. Some people just don't like to have others PM them for such stuff.

Hope that helps. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yangdav11's second day here   yangdav11's second day here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yangdav11's second day here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: