Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... Empty
PostSubject: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:10 am

I sit on the beach's shore and look at the sea. It was amazing just to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:20 am

Mia walked towards the beach, she liked to sit there somtimes, and nocited there was already someone there. "Hey." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

I look over. " Hi." I say with a smile. " I'm Jessie." I add
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:27 am

"I'm Mia. Arn't you in my cabin?" She asked, sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:50 am

" Hermes." I say with mabe just mabe alittle bit of pride. " yeah. But I don't like hanging around in there." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:32 am

"Oh. Why not?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:05 am

Hmmm, must be that they think there better than us, All physical i mean i say and laugh sorry I'm Axel, and it's nice to meet you Mia, ANd you Jessie. i laugh again.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:07 am

" It's too loud. I can't come up with jokes when I'm in there. Nice to meet ya Axel." I say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:13 am

Why thank you, your the first person to say that. I say fiddling with my clay, a hydra, with wings, and two tails. So you want a pop? i ask, taking out more clay. Soon i have a miniaturize six pack of Coca-Cola. I place it on the ground and Mutter "Sahad". The coke becomes real and cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:19 am

" Sure and that was wicked." I say reaching for a cola.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:23 am

Yeah well my father being the God of Mankind, gives you certain abilities. This monster here i made, and can summon any time, unless destroyed... i say taking my own coke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:28 am

"Woah." Mia said. "How'd you do that? All I can to it steal shizz without getting caught." She grabbed one of the cokes.

Last edited by ThePurpleTangerine on Sat May 15, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:30 am

I smile. " So Promtheus eh? He's cool. I mean hot. uh You know what I mean.' i say laughing at myself. ( Wich I tend to do alot.) " All I can do is tell jokes." I say laughing
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:33 am

Well thats good because, things need to be stolen, and jokes need to be shared. I say and sit on the rock, taking out more clay. Hmmm... what should i do now? i sigh and just twist the clay here and there, until something emerges... you wanna swim? Dance? Play board Games? you name it i'll make it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:35 am

' Thanks. I game for just about anything. What about you Mia?" I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:36 am

"Well, if laughter's the best medicine that's a good thing to be able to do." Misa laughed as well.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:41 am

How about Tag? Demigod Tag? i say grinning to myself, If so i hope you find more of your powers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:41 am

"I'm good for anything as well." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:50 am

Then the rules are, 1) don't die, 2) Summon whatever you can to survive, 3) tag some one else, fast! because if your it, the monsters come after YOU! 1... 2... 3... NOT IT!!!!!!! yell and take cover, i laugh mad manically from behind a rock, Oh yeah 4) confuse the monster. We are all against each other!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:52 am

"Does this mean I'm it?" Mia asked a bit surprised and confused.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Well not yet, i say popping up you and Jessie are competing not to be tagged. Because I'm IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped, with monsters, charging, Minotaurs, hydras, Nemean Lions, Deathly Dandies*, Chikerens*, and more.

IOM: (info/on/Monsters) Deathly Dandies : a dandy lion, grown 32 times it's size, with 200 bolts of pure lightning, and green unscratched Armour. Can only kill with a sword into the face... and Only a Sword/dagger.

IOM: Chikerens: a lion head, chicken body, tiger feet, two snake tails, Can spray acid, and is faster than a cheetah in movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:06 pm

// But how do you stab something electrical with a metal dagger without getting shocked to all hell?

Mia darted away into the trees. "So much for relaxing." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:13 pm

OOC: thats the point, almost invincible... But this works to!!!!

Bic:

I ran towards the trees, and a Deathly Dandies jumped in front of me, Took my sword, and jumped under its feet. The other Deathly Dandy behind me shot 75 bolts after me. The one above me, and tilted it, so it could shoot me. But i was no longer there. The dandy looked up and was struck with all 75 bolts. It slumped down the glowing light, put out. Ti then leaped up the startled minotaurs and ripped off his head., the Axe, fell to the ground. I took off running to find, and tag Mia. That was CLOSE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:21 pm

// lol. Or covering the handle with something that does not conduct electricity.

Mia quickly tagged him back and took off running again, shrugging out of her hoodie, pulling out her daggar and covering the handle of ther dagger with the hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:27 pm

"Not bad", i yelled, as a chikeren came at me, i whipped my sword, before, it could even blink. "Three more monsters! i got it!!!" then the hydras, flipped there tails, and i went flying against a tree. "Yeah, forgot about that." Then i threw a piece of bark to distract it, and upper Gutted it's chest. Gold dust, flew, in the air. "Now 2 MORE!!!!" i yelled and leaped over a log.

OOC: one more Deathly Dandies, and Nemean Lion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...   Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relax, drink soda, Tell jokes...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next