Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

PinkGirl77 Characters

Go down 
+5
Angel
Skye
Crispy Bacon
selene
pinkgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Thanks! I got it off Google Images!!!! (: I pm-ed Crispy. I gave her the outline and now I just have to wait. I didn't just wanted to send the outline and then have to rewrite it. So I clicked send and then pm-ed Crispy.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:20 am

Sorry for double posting, but Crispy Bacon approved!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 1327005088_tiffani-amber-thiessen-lg01

Name: Marissa Jenna Carter

Age/Birthday: 15, June 12th

God Parent: Hephaestus

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Zack, Gabe, Angela, A.J, James, Carlos, Adrianne

Years in Camp: 4

Brief History: When Marissa was 4 and a half her father left her. Her mother Adrianne met a guy named Zack. They got married and had 4 boys and 1 girl. They had so many kids they became broke and had to live in a shelter home. When they won the lottery her parents spent all the money on her brothers and sister. Marissa told Angela that she was going to Camp Half Blood. She arrived when she was 11.

Physical Appearance: Marissa has brown hair that goes up to about her shoulders. She has blue eyes and has white teeth. She is about 5'6 and is slim. Her clothes are very simple, but have good style. She wears an anklet that her mother gave her.

Personality: Marissa is nice to her friends and is very smart. When ever you need help with something she will be there to help you. She can get a bit mad when you won't let her get her way or let her win a fight. She is also a blabber mouth. She can never stop talking. Marissa doesn't matter who's her friend as long as she has friends. If you are really nice to her and never give her problems she could be your best friend. Marissa is also French.

Fatal Flaw: Marissa's fatal flaw is her stubborness. When she doesn't get her way or win a fight she will get very mad and you'll be sorry that you didn't let her get her way or win the fight.

Pets: She has a kitten that is black, gray, and white with gray eyes. His name is Stars.
PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 Cute-kitten-pictures-002

Talents: Marissa is good at making friends, running, and getting guys to like her.

Weapons: Her weapon is a dagger. When not in use it is an anklet.

Year-Round or Summer: Marissa goes back to house for Spring and Winter Break.

Other: N/A
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Nice character! Marissa Jenna Carter is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:07 pm

PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_lcxpftPcPn1qdcba0o1_400

Name: Kaylee Jenny Walker

Age/Birthday: 18, July 17

God Parent: Aeolus

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Naomi (mom), Adam (dad), Lela (sister), Faith (sister), Jada (sister), Alexander (brother), Christian (brother)

Years in Camp: 4

Brief History: When Kaylee was born Aeolus left. Her mom Naomi decided to forget about him, (even though she still loved him), and moved to N.Y.C with Kaylee and got a high paying job. When Naomi went to her first day she met a man named Adam. She was madly in love with him and they got married. Then they had kids an the both of them didn't care about Kaylee. When Kaylee was 14 she went to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Kaylee has blonde hair with a little bit of brown in it. She has blue eyes and fair skin. She is 6'4 and her hair a bit past her shoulders. The clothes she wears is a bit hippy. She also has long eyelashes.

Personality: Kaylee is a shy girl and stands up for herself. She can be a bit pranky sometimes. But when she pranks you it won't be something that you won't get mad at her for. She can be a bit over protective and can get a bit stubborn. Also if you get her mad she may forgive you only if you did something that wasn't that mean to her.

Fatal Flaw: Kaylee's fatal flaw is stubborness.

Pets: Kaylee has a puppy. His name is Jake.
PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 Garden_adventure_of_the_little_puppy_photos_pictures_puppy_MIL56005_thumb

Talents: Kaylee is good at reading and writing.

Weapons: Kaylee has sword with her name engraved in it.

Year-Round or Summer: Kaylee goes back to her home for the holidays.

Other: Kaylee has dyslexia.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PinkGirl77 Characters   PinkGirl77 Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PinkGirl77 Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2