Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 am

I stride into the mess hall with my head up and my eyes bright. I could tell today was a good day. My dream told me the gang was OK and that everything was fine though they did miss me. It's been a while sense I've seen Dani. She was my friend and I wanted to talk about my dream. She probably isn't up this early anyway. I wake up at dawn.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Apollo
"I can heal everything but a broken heart."

Dani walked into the mess hall in her camp gear. Her brown eyes flew to a familiar friend. KAYLA!!! Dani ran up to Kayla behind her, covering her eyes. "One guess." she said trying not to laugh.

Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 am

"Gosh I wonder! Dani how've you been?" I say spinning around with a smile. "We gotta catch up." I decided that I was going to sneak and sit with her. Hey Hermera is the goddess of sunlight!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and sat down at the Apollo table. "How did you know?" she asked with a smirk. Everyone knew her voice, it was a dead giveaway. "So what ya wanna talk about?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am

I sit down with her and say, "Well I had a dream last night. It was good and bad. Well I saw my gang. Their fine. Their trying to figure out a way here but they can't and their still in New York. James is OK to. He's still in the other army but OK. I am planning on leaving soon. Are you still ganna come?" I was wearing my usual jean jacket and jeans.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, anything for Kayla. "Of course! You're not going alone that's for sure!" she said confidently. Dani loved going places to help people. She didn't go out to camp often, but loved it.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 am

I smiled at my friend. "Your the best. We're ganna need to pack stuff. And this isn't ganna be a quest or anything. We're ganna have to sneak out. Don't worry about food. And water. As long as we take water bottles we'll be fine. New York City isn't far if we sneak on to buses and stuff. I don't wanna drag you into this. This life like mine. But I really would like it if you came." I say smiling less.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:52 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and nodded. "Of course I will come! I'll be there for you." she said smiling. "So we will bring your gang to camp?" Dani asked just trying to keep things straight.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

"Ya. It's getting not safe enough for them. You know. The war and monsters and stuff they need to come here where it's safe. I merely stumbled upon camp. Ask Chase and May. Completely ruining their date being attacked by a cyclopes in the forest." I say with a giggle. It was funny.

~It really happened. I had planned it all along. I could make a good mastermind couldn't I?~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 pm

~Oh course Kay xD~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani laughed a little. "Wow. My mom dropped me off. What a lovely way to get to camp." she said with a smile. "I would love to help. When will we leave? Will anyone go with us?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

"We'll leave soon. I don't trust anyone else at camp enough to bring them so it's just you and me." I smile at my friend. I know it's going to be hard but it's going to be harder by my self. I get some cereal and sit down next to her again and start eating.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded, it was hard to trust people at camp. She walked over and got some toast and an apple. She took a bite of the fruit and took a seat by Kayla again. "Okay, so after breakfast?" Dani suggested.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

"How about we train. We should be ready for the monsters." I say. I wasn't talking as much because I was thinking. OK so what are we going to do... So one and so fourth.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:34 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded/ Training was an important part of being a demigod. It allowed you to use your abilities as well as you could. Very imortant.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 am

I eat my yummy cereal and drink my glass of milk. I only have milk because I don't like juice. I wanted to show Dani how I fought and make sure she could fight. The gang wouldn't be pleased if she couldn't fight.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:45 am

~Oh Dani can fight xD~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and looked up at Kayla. "Okay I'll meet you at the arena. I have to grab my stuff, maybe pack a little." she said. Dani stood up and wiped up her clothes. She grabbed an apple for the walk over to the Apollo cabin.
~ I shall make the topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)   Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breakfast time (MOOOOOOOON)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: