Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arts Of Time(Pip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Misty sighed. SHe was in the Arts and Crafts place, wishing for someone else to come. It was boring when she was the only one there. She was making herself a pendant. She was using silve chain. She had just opicked teh charm - the last one, the head of a silver wolf charm, and was stringing it on.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 pm

I walked into the Arts&Crafts...doing what exactly? I had no idea. I would rather be at the library,reading about the moon and planets. I guess I woudn't mind having a moon necklace or something. As I walked in, I saw a girl making a porly constructed necklass that had the head of a wolf. Maby she was a hunter of Artemis. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 pm

"Hi," I said. i wasn't that good at making my necklace. I usually bought them or had them custom made. I decided to drop that work, and work on something else. Like maybe painting. I was pretty good at that. I walked up to an easel and started paining a well--imagined landscape, with the sunset in the distance over the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

The girl stopped her making her necklace and went over to paint. I, then, went over to and looked at it. The necklace may be poorly made but it had good intentions. I grabed a new chain as well as some pliers and a small strip of metal. I took of the wolf charm and put the piece of metel through the lupe and connected it using the pliers. I put it back onto the new chain and walked over to the girl. "Here, I fixed it." I said.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

"Thanks," I said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Misty. What's your name?" I asked, fastening the necklace around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 pm

"Brooke, with an e." I looked over at her shoulder at the paining. It was still in the begining stages, but it looked pretty. "Your pretty good." I say.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 pm

"Thanks," I said. "It's what i do when i have nothing else to occupy me, which is pretty often. I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, who's your parent?" I asked. I moved aa stool over to the easel I was using and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:39 pm

I felt like I had to hate Misty..."Athena..."Normaly children of Athena and Aphrodite don't get along...but Misty seemed nice so far.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

"That's cool. Goddess of wisdom, right?" I asked. I knew about the not-getting-along between Aphrodite and Athena, but it shouldn't have had to affect the demigods! What could have been great fiendships could be ruined. "I think most of my cabin-mates are snobs."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

"Yea, wisdome and stuff. Sorry about them being snobs." And I ment it. I knew all about how most of the children of Aphrodite could be snobby. "At least when you make one little mistake in a math problem and it ruins the whole thing you don't have some one yelling at you." It's happend to me before.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:54 pm

"Yeah. Not ALL of my cabin-mates are snobby, just a few, really. I don't do math anymopre, I failed it. That was the only class I didn,t do very well in. I'm interested in a few of my cabin-mattes' hobbies - boy watching every now and then, but usually it's just watching them at the basketball court, so eventually I walk off. Dressing up for no reason at all is my favorite hobby that they share with me, with I don't it too much," I said.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:01 pm

It sounded like Misty was practecly a typical Aphrodite girl. "Well, I'm more...quiet. I enjoy reading. What I really want to do is find a way to live on the moon." My aspiration's may be big but I think living on the moon would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 pm

"That would be cool. I wonder how your house would stay down, though? The Moon has less gravity than earth. Way less." I said. "If I could live anywhere in the universe, i would stay here. It's the first place I feel like I belong."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

"That's why I read books about the moon so that way one day, hopefully, I will find a way to live there." I didn't care how, one way or another I wanted to live on the moon...to prove that it could be done.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"I think thatr if anyone would be able to, it would be you. If you find a way to live in space, I think I'd go to live on Pluto. Snowy and cold, I would love to prove it's possible to live so far from the sun." I said.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm

"If you lived on Pluto, without a heat sourse than you would freeze to death in a matter of seconds. The moon, is closer to the sun so it would be less lickly that you would freeze to death." I smiled, being able to proove my knolage made me happy.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yeah. I wish it were possibhle though," I said. I meant it. I wanted to ski without interruptions, practice for the Olympics on Pluto. It would have been fun, if it ahd been possible.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 pm

"It would be nice to live on Pluto, even if it is cold. Just give it an atmosphere and then snow 24/7. That would be fun." I thought about it for a second, if it was possible to go to the moon, and even though the moon has no oxygen, why not grow grass up there?
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:44 pm

"Well, I guess I,d better go," I said. "Nice meeting you,Brooke." I added. I walked out of the Arts and Crafts place, having framed the finished painting. I went to hang it in my cabin, over my bunk. I had a top bunk, so it fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arts Of Time(Pip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arts Of Time(Pip)   Arts Of Time(Pip) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts Of Time(Pip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: