Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glaceon

Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) Empty
PostSubject: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:44 pm

I smiled. I was at my new cabin. I sighed. I couldn't believe how many brothers and sisters I must have had. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm

I was lounging lazily on my bunk reading a magazine, but when I saw the new girl, I closed it and grinned. "Hey there!"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:58 pm

"Hi," I said. "I'm Misty. What's your name?" I had been claimed a little while ago, and I was stuck in a crazy dress and sandals. Great. Crazy makeover time. "Wow," I said, lookign at the magazine. .I haven't read any of those since I left for camp."
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 pm

I shrugged. "It's old actually," I replied, and then looked down at the magazine. It was from over a year ago. "I found it under one of the bunks. I'm Mia, by the way. Nice to meet you, Misty!"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 pm

"Thanks," I said. "I have some cool stuff in my pack, but it's mostly makeup that I bought before I left, and clothes." I laughed at my need for glitter and fashion - it amused even me. "I guess that everyone in the cabin are my siblings?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:21 pm

"Yep, Aphrodite had us all," I said gleefully. "It's like one big family!" I smiled at her. "Clothes and makeup are probably the best things in the world. Trust me, I have a ton."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 pm

"I know." I took off my bckpack and opened it. I had two backpacks. One for clothes, the other for makeup. Inside this one was tons of makeup. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, blush, lip liner. In every shade of every colour you could think of. then I opened the other backpack. It was full of cute cardigans, tops, jeans, skirts, shoes, and accessories. "I don'y even know how all of it fits," I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 pm

"Oh, the wonders of fashion," I sighed dreamily. I couldn't hide my excitement when I saw everything she brought with her. "That's impressive."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:41 pm

"Thanks," I said. "I have a rich dad, and he does love me. The only reason I elft is 'cuz he's always on business trips." I picked up a satin nightgown. "Okay, this one I had to beg for. Look at the sapphires," I said. There were sapphires embedded into the nightgown and it was black. "Ifa nyone ever wants to borrow any of my outfits, they're welcome to. Most of them have embroidery like that."
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 pm

"That's gorgeous!" I exclaimed as I stared at the nightgown. I let out another sigh. "My dad doesn't want anything to do with me, so I've been living here for years." I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:59 pm

"Tough," I said. "Most of this is foreign, from Italy and France. I've been to the Trevi Fountain and the Eiffel Tower." It was awesome having someone to talk to. Hard to believe we were sisters. Not really, actually. We were so alike.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:09 pm

"It's very tough," I muttered. Five years living in camp! I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. "I can only imagine how beautiful it must've been when you went. I've always wanted to go to France -- I'm fluent in the language."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:57 pm

"I think most of us are," I said. "French being the language of love. It would amke sense. At least I can tell the waiters I don't want snail pizza," I joked. It was one of my habits. I just liked to make jokes.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm

"Snail pizza. That's...interesting," I chuckled. I was really beginning to like this girl. "So do you think you'll like it here? I know you will."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

"I think so," I said, taking an open bunk. "It looks like it will be fun. So far, anyway." I smiled. My hair was braided, so I undid it.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Yeah, it's great!" I told her. "Sure, we're not at our real homes, but hey at least there aren't monsters here, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

"Yeah. And it's like having an even bigger family that understands you," I added. "I feel like I fit in for the first time." I wasn't lying. That waas truly how I felt.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

I nodded. "It's amazing here. Like you said, everyone understands you. Sure, some campers might be a little mean at times, but pretty much everybody has had a similar background. I love my camp family, I still miss my dad, of course." Frowning, I shook my head at the thought of my father. It had been years since I last saw him. "He doesn't even send letters or anything and I'm sure he knows where I am by now."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 pm

"That must be sad. I hardly ever see my dad, but he sends letters and things." I said. I sighed. It had been so long since I last saw him. At least a month when I left. I picked up a bracellet with bunches of charms on it and put it on. "For every time he leaves, he sends me a charm for this," I said, pointing at the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 pm

I smiled sadly. "Yup, it's sad, but I can deal with it." I looked at the bracelet. "It's very pretty."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 pm

"Thanks" I said, fingering a charm that had the saying, 'Never forget What made You Smile' on it. I sighed. It would be fun here. That much I was sure of. I started to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 pm

I watched her while she started to unpack, but then said, "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 am

"Not really. Believe me, I'll be done in about one hour." I put the sheet over my bed, the lower bunk in a bunk bed. Then I put Feather and Storms food and water next to my bed, my clothes stayed in my pack, and so did my makeup.
Back to top Go down
Venus

Venus

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:36 pm

"Okay, whatever you say." In my bunk, I rolled over on my stomach to watch her. "You sure do have a lot."
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Not long later, I was done. "I'm used to going on my won. I've been doing for the past couple weeks," I said. "It's not an easy journey to get to camp, especially when monsters attack you over and over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)   Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty's Here(OPEN TO ALL APHRODITE CHILDREN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next