Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Posting Empty
PostSubject: My Posting   My Posting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey all,

I'm making this thread just so people know and don't get annoyed if they see I'm online and not replying to their thread.

My Muse is temperamental. It often dies. But most of the time, it's fine. I can post good long posts in threads.

But I have two types of Muses. I have writing, full-stop. And I have threads. At any time, my Muse for one thread might die and the others stay fine. Sometimes a whole heap die and others stay fine.

The second option is what I have now.

So, please (though I doubt you would, this place is pretty easy going with this sort of thing), don't get hurt feelings if I'm on but not replying to your thread with me. I want to. It's just my brain not letting me do it. But, remember, my heart wants to. Just not my brain.

Urgh. I said that twice, with different wording XD. Nevermind.

So, yeah.

- Zelly
Back to top Go down

My Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: