Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

DELETED~~~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

DELETED~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: DELETED~~~~   DELETED~~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 pm

DELETED

Last edited by RachieFizzy! on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

DELETED~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELETED~~~~   DELETED~~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Good luck, rachie, in wherever life takes you. We shall miss you loads, but I won't stop you going. You need to do this.

Live long and prosper, and may the force be with you, rachie-wan.

♥ Ninja
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

DELETED~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELETED~~~~   DELETED~~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

RACHIEEEEEEEE.

OhmyworddearRachie. Okay, you have always stood by me despite what the others have said about me, and I will really miss the backup. I mean, who else is going to defend me? xD I don't exactly have a DA like in Harry Potter, so, I'm mostly on my own.

Though I have lost a lot of friends lately because of things people say about me, and how I've been reacting to these things, but you've been there for me this whole time. I'm going to miss you, and I look forward to the day you come back.

-MEEEEEEE.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

DELETED~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELETED~~~~   DELETED~~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

It's a shame, but now I must say goodbye to you Rach. Good luck in life and if you feel that you must separate yourself from here then go. Go on with your life and never look back. If a poptart cat can run forward and never look back to where it might've fallen or made a mistake, you can too.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

DELETED~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELETED~~~~   DELETED~~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Take whatever time you need, Rach. We care about you. I love you Rach! xD

Seriously. If you need the time, take it. We don't need you in a bad condition. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DELETED~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELETED~~~~   DELETED~~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DELETED~~~~
Page 1 of 1