Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game. Empty
PostSubject: ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.   ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Ok so remember the game where you wrote the time on someones hand and then wrote a dare on the other side?

Well this is sorta like that but we play through pms.

How you play is you send someone a Pm with the subject of Zap and what ever time you want with in 24 hours YOUR SUBJECT MUST INCLUDE A TIME!. Then in that pm you write a dare. Any kind of dare. It can involve siggys avatars anything you want stick to the site rules though Then send it.

If you are recieving a Zap you look at the time on the subject. If you open the pm before the time in the subject you must complete the dare as written in the pm.

This should be fun. If you have any questions ya just reply to the topic...it should be simple. PLEASE KEEP TIMEZONES IN MIND WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ZAPS!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.   ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Omg we did this at my old school only we used sharpies and expo markers so we had times on the top of our arms and hands and names on the bottom of our arms and hands!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.   ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 pm

ok, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.   ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Kamus, read above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.   ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZAP! Some of you might reconize this game.
Page 1 of 1