Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life is Hard (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Life is Hard (private) Empty
PostSubject: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Max woke up on a hill his eyesight was blurry so he shook his head Much better. He tried to figure out where he was but could make no sense of it he never was good at navigation. The last thing he remembered was his Dad dropping him off here and saying he would be back later. Max hadnt seen him since ... Had his Dad abandoned him?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 pm

I remembered this place very well. It was where I had first arrived at Camp Half Blood. It was when I was attacked by that chimera. Hunter and Reji had saved me then. Now with my bow and arrows hiding in the form of a bracelet was on my arm, I could now protect myself. At least I hoped that would be the case. I was honestly just going out wandering that was all. I wasn't looking for a fight. I was just prepared for a fight when and if it would come. I however hoped that would not be the case. I then spotted something in the distance. I cautiously strolled towards the figure. Then I figured out what it was. It was a mere little boy! What was he doing here all by his lonesome?! I had to protect him. "Hi there! I'm your friend! You must be a demigod. Please let me lead you towards camp!" I spoke all this in the nicest tone I could. I didn't want to scare the boy away. I couldn't help but be tense though. My boyfriend was nowhere in sight to run in and protect me from anything if I had screwed up, so I had to get the boy out of there quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Max frowned at the lady and squared her up okay correction she was a teenage girl. She looked nice but she was talking crazy ''A demi sod whassat?'' Asked Max. He wasnt sure if he wanted to make friends with a crazy girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

I then realized how crazy I sounded. The boy probably thought I was out of my mind or something! I didn't blame him either! If it hadn't be for that chimera, I wouldn't have believed anybody about being a demigod. I wouldn't have believed Greek gods and goddesses existed. I would just laugh it off then submit the person into an insane asylum. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said all of that at once. Little boy, do you see that over there in the distance?" I pointed at the camp entrance. If he did, which most likely he could to even have gotten this far, she could then tell him something less crazy to get him adjusted first THEN pound more stuff onto him. She didn't want to overwhelm a little boy who had just arrived there.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Max raised an eyebrow ''Yeeeesss and?'' what was so special about that gate it wasnt any different to another gate. Max could tell there was something fishy going on why would a girl ask him if he could see a gate. It was a gate a plain old gate to a plain old place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 pm

I gave the boy a warming smile. "That gate is a gate to a camp known as Camp Half Blood. If you're here, most likely whoever brought you on this hill was trying to get you to that camp. I can explain everything to you when we are on the other side of the gate. It's dangerous for us to be standing out here right now." And boy was that the truth! I hoped that he would listen to the reasonable and kind sound of my voice and follow me. I didn't want any harm to come to such a young boy. He didn't deserve to be attacked viciously by some wild beast. It was too early for him. He needed to learn about his heritage, but certainly not through the rude awakening of a chimera or other mythological creature. I patiently waited for the boy to respond. I held my hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Max smiled at the girl and took her hand why was she being so nice. Max wasnt really sure about meeting new people Once his dad read him a book about these Gods and they had kids who were heroes because they had god blood in them. He had enjoyed the stories about the monsters somehow the goddess with the flowers aroused him. Made him feel special he put aside the thoughts ad started walking with the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:44 pm

The boy had smiled and took my hand! Good, he believed me. Well, enough to follow me to camp. I gently yet firmly held his hand and began walking him towards the gates. I then realized I had failed to introduce myself to the boy. I blinked and then spoke out. "I'm sorry! I should've told you my name first. My name is Angeles Valentine. You can call me Angel. I'm a member of the camp as well and I recently joined here. Now come along, let us go. It'll be confusing and maybe even scary at first but I'll give you a tour of the place and explain everyone. You can ask me any questions you like. Thanks to a guy I know, I happen to know a lot about this place." Reji...I loved that guy so much! He was such a wonderful guy and he deeply cared about me and loved me! I couldn't help but wish he was there by my side at that moment, but everything would be all right. I could handle this myself.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 pm

We had reached the gates Max looked up and nearly had a heart attack there was a dragon asleep on a tree. He stared at Angeles with his mouth wide open ''Is ...that a...ddragon?'' He stumbled out. He couldnt believe that there was a real life dragon in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:56 pm

I raised an eyebrow then glanced over. I jumped in shock. "Um, yeah. How about we keep going?" I wasn't about to start asking questions about the dragon. I pulled the boy's hand to get him inside the gates and in the safety of camp. We had gotten through the protective barrier I had heard about. Now we didn't have to worry. "Well then...little boy, welcome to Camp Half Blood! You still never told me your name silly!" I laughed a little as I addressed him. I didn't want to have to keep calling him little boy. I then saw all the crazy cabins, the lava pit and wall, and all the children walking around with weapons. By now I was used to these sights, but this kid most certainly wasn't probably. I awaited his reaction to see what he would do in response to him seeing kids around his age running around with bronze shields and the wackiest cabins any camp has ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Max looked up and said ''My name is Max!'' his attention shifted to the kids walking about with swords ''Woah do i get one?'' there was so much to take in. Max was overwhelmed there was dragons and heroes and so much more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:09 pm

So his name was Max. I kept that in mind as I continued conversing with the little boy. He seemed so stunned by everything. It was all just so much to take in. I could understand his feelings as he stared blankly at everything. My hands pulled out my notebook and pen and I jolted down some notes quickly before putting it away. I overheard what the boy had said and I burst out laughing. He was really cute! As in little kid terms, not anything else. "Yes, you can have one. They're at the Armory. Look at this!" I decided to summon my bow. The bracelet on my arm became a bow and some arrows. I grabbed an arrow and shot it at a nearby practice target. The shot was a few inches off from the center, but it had nearly hit an Apollo boy. He shouted at me and I quickly screamed back "Sorry! Didn't see you there!". I then changed the items back into a bracelet around my arm once more. "Cool huh? But first you have to learn how to use them before you can go swinging them around. Come on now, I'll give you a tour!" I decided to take the boy towards the cabins first.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

The learning to using part kinda stunk for max he wanted to fight the dragon. He perked up and said Hopefully ''Can i fight the dragon after i learn?'' Max really wanted to fight and become a hero but he also wouldnt mind meeting some new friends. He was excited about starting camp as he walked towards the cabin a figure of wheat appeared over his head he tugged on Angeles's arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Aw, he was just so adorable! I couldn't help but fall in love with the little boy. I wanted to hug and cuddle Max all day long! But I refrained and instead chuckled a bit. "Yes, but I would try something easier first before you face that big scary dragon, or at the very least bring some friends along! There's all kinds of monsters out there besides that dragon to face!" I wasn't one who enjoyed fighting, but I can tell the idea of running around with a sword while fighting a dragon thrilled the boy. After all, Max was just a little kid. Little kids had such glorified views of everything. The idea of dragons even existing probably excited the boy. His fairy tale books and fantasy stories were coming true right in front of him! I smiled warmly at him when suddenly I noticed the figure of wheat over his head. I blinked. Wheat....did that mean he was a Demeter kid? It made sense.

"And I think you just got claimed! Look at the wheat thing over your head! I think it means you'll be staying in the Demeter cabin." I pointed at the grassy hut-like cabin. "I'm with Athena, so I stay in that cabin over there!" My finger pointed towards a silver building with white curtains and an owl on top of the entrance. "So all these buildings here are the cabins! Those identical ones over there are Zeus's and Hera's! Everyone here is special because they are actually children of gods and goddesses! If you're here, that means you are one too! If you're Demeter's kid, you probably don't know your mommy well, do you?" I then realized what I had said. I must've sounded crazy again, so I decided to try and calm down my excited tone and take it slow. "It's a little hard to get used to. It may seem crazy but it's actually true. That magical wheat thing is the sign that proves that it's true. At least it means you won't have to stay in Hermes, that cabin's ridiculously crowded."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Max looked up at the signal and tried to swat it down it kinda irritated him walking around like that. He was excited to fight and all that but he had one question ''Do i get to meet mom now?'' He had always wanted to meet her and now seemed like a good oppourtunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

My heart sank in my chest. I didn't know what to say. I knew very well that the gods and goddesses didn't really talk to their children. The only lucky ones were Dionysus children, and Mr. D wasn't exactly the best one to talk to. He apparently was rather grumpy. I never spoke to him though. However, I had to break the truth to Max. "Max...I'm sorry, but the gods and goddesses don't really talk much. They do work up there in the clouds. They're often busy with the happenings on Earth and whatnot." I tried giving it to him sweetly yet honestly. I then went right up close to the boy and spoke in a whisper as I added something else. "But I bet you your mom is watching you right now. She loves you very much. She's probably watching you and me together along with my mom smiling. She's proud enough to claim you as her son. You are a very special little boy Max." I glanced into his eyes, my facial expression gentle and caring. "You want to continue following me? I can show you the flying horses!"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Max didnt care much for the meeting mom part as soon as he heard about the flying horses His eyes opened wide ''Pegasus's like in the storys?'' He knew lots about the greek world and was excited to meet the monsters and cyclops and all that stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Perfect, the flying horses distracted him. I knew I was dealing with a little kid, so I decided to use terms and topics that little kids would be fascinated by to distract him. That usually included fairy tale creatures and beasts like dragons. So the Pegasi were perfect to mention to the boy. I smiled gratefully. "Yes, the Pegasi! There's lots of them in the stables! I have one, but he's a little baby. Want to see them?" I knew there were also other creatures around such as Nymphs, but there was no way I was going to visit that forest with the boy. If I ran into Poison Ivy again, I was dead. So I tried taking the boy by the hand to the direction of the stables. I knew Beat must've missed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hard (private)   Life is Hard (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Hard (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: