Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Not much time after the whole thing with Anna did I do something else entirely stupid while drunk. Everyone was minding their own business when I suddenly ran in with music blasting from somewhere. I was completely naked. Not a shred of clothing was on my body. I was finishing off another bottle of wine. "Yeah! Let's party!" Then when the song got to a certain part, I yelled "GET! DOWN!". Suddenly I was doing all kinds of insane flips and twists in the air. I was doing them so fast and randomly no one had any idea what the heck I was doing. I'm surprised I didn't break my spine or something. I then stopped and shook my hips, did more flips, shook my hips again, then performed some rapid pelvic thrusts.

"....What. The. (censored)." What kind of (censored) was HE smoking?! My mouth sat wide open in utter shock. It was....it was utterly disgusting! Wait a minute...was that the pedophile from the rumors?! He must've been really (censored)ed up then. I held my sword tightly as I tried to get by to idiotic drunk. Wasn't he supposed to be twenty?! My God, he needed to GROW UP.

I then noticed the girl clad in armor. She was Narcissa from those rumors about her dating and having that nice side. I did something even more stupid. "HEY (censored), GET OVER HERE AND SUCK MY (censored)! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!"

..What. Did. He. SAY?!!?!?!? I had completely snapped. I started picking up knives and throwing them at him while cursing him out. "I'LL TEACH YOU WHO TO CALL A (censored)! WHAT THE (censored) IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GROW UP YOU GIANT ADULT BABY, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE 20 OR SOMETHING! I HEARD ABOUT YOU YOU PEDOPHILE!!!!" He was flipping about dodging my knives. I had forgotten for a moment where I was planning to go. I just wanted to kill the bastard.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm

I was in the Apollo cabin when music started blasting from outside. Only the Apollo cabin blasted music. I peeked outside the window and saw something...not nice. I think I am scarred for life. I need to stop this before the little campers start asking what that was. I ran outside the door. "Hey! What's going on?" I asked.

I was trying to read a book, but music was blasting from outside. I opened the door and saw a guy dancing like crazy and other things. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Alright, So I was just walking around camp, being my usual wide-eyed wonderer self, looking at the different animals and just seeing what was going on. Then, I came across Narcissa, and was gonna go say hey to her because, well, I guess she was my girlfriend now. "Hey, Nar-", and then I heard some guy yell something about Narcissa sucking his, umm, how should I put this....Juicebox. I turned and gagged a bit. I didn't need to see some guy's junk flapping around. WTF?! "What did you just say you little (censor)?!?! That's my girlfriend!!", okay, I lost my temper.....and continued to fly off the handle. But I didn't want this dude saying that to my girlfriend! My earring was in it's giant twin sword form and one of the blades wacked Dell in the face and then I made the grass form a pouch over his package and just shook my head. "Maybe that knocked som sense into yah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:06 pm

I was jumping around laughing like a maniac. "YOU CAN'T HIT ME (censored), I'M INV-" Or not. Last thing I heard was a guy screaming about his girlfriend before I blacked out. I had gotten whacked on the head and was silent. I would be out for a while.

"Well then, looks like you got him Quinn." I smiled and ran over to give him a big hug. Then I realized there was somebody watching. A guy from the Apollo cabin and a girl from the Athena cabin. I glared them both down. "Well, you see the drunk got knocked out! What are you looking at?! He's gone and his junk's covered up!" I then turned around to face Quinnly and whispered. "I'm glad you got him. I'm pretty sure he would've scarred the innocent little children had he continued jumping around naked like that. I think that's the pedophile Dell I heard about from the rumors." I was really glad because I was with my loving boyfriend once more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm

The girl glared at us and asked what we were looking at. I raised an eyebrow. "What-What was that?" I asked. That might have been a stupid question.

I looked at the two people in front of me. "Are you okay?" I asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

I smiled and turned my sword back into my earring so I could wrap my arms around Narcissa to return the hug. "Ha, yep, he was far too drunk to see that hit coming.", I grinned but it was lost when Narcissa started yelling at the Apollo kid. "It's okay, that moment was a little.....unkind to the eyes. I'm sure he's just shocked, relax.", I smiled a bit and just held Narcissa in my arms. "I don't want to know why Dell was doing that, and yah, little children seeing that wouldn't be to good.", I decided to leave it at that and not say anything further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:55 pm

I simply grunted at the girl. "I'm completely fine. Pissed, but fine. He needs to cool it on the drinks. I'm pretty sure he's just drunk off his butt right now. Maybe that knockout was just what he needed." I simply shook my head and sighed. The two sides of me were in conflict. There was the nice side of me trying to communicate with Quinnly then there was the mean side of me trying to get the other two to back off. I was having lots of difficulty at the moment, so suddenly I began to act harshly towards Quinnly. "Um no (censored) sherlock, he was a pathetic excuse of a guy! Also, watch it with what you call me or I'll put a fist in your mouth to shut you up!" The nice side then emerged. "I didn't mean that!" I gave him an apologetic hug. Then I quickly separated from him to turn to the other two. "Well it's over now. You certainly don't have to worry. Now can you go away? I don't know much about this drunk besides his name and those rumors." I then heard groaning from below and I quickly stepped back from the body. He was waking already?!

"Dude...what happened man? Why do I feel grass down there?" My head was hurting badly. I was slowly stirring from my temporary slumber. I felt absolutely miserable. My stomach churned and out went the wine I had drank earlier. "Ugh..massive hangover...What just happened? And...why....am I naked?" I had a total blank out moment there.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 pm

I looked at the dude who started waking up. "I know you want us to go away and all but, he dosen't look okay," I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

I glared at the girl. "Just trying to help," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

"Just relax all of you!", I said as forcefully as I could. Then, I got a bit confused when Narcissa's two sides fought iver who was gonna talk. "And it's fine, Narcissa, I understand what's going on.", I then released Narcissa and walked over to dell and kicked him in the stomach, rolling him over. Luckily, the grass covered his crack too, thank Zeus. "Are you Dell? That guy who made out with that Anna girl? Or what?", I asked angrily. I was still pissed at the dude for not handling his alcohol, he was disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

I groaned once more as I opened my eyes. I was shortly flipped over by somebody's foot. "Ow! What the hell dude?! Yeah I'm Dell, but for the gods' sake do you have to kick me for it?!" I shortly sat up. I realized I was completely butt naked. Where were my clothes? I had one of my crazy drunk moments, didn't I? I shook my head as one of my hands scratched my silvery hair. "Are you one of those people pissed off at me for those rumors? You know not everything from that rumor is true. I am not a pedophile! I was drunk when I was dancing around camp with Anna!" And yet again I was waking up from another one of my drunk episodes. "Screw my life man, the only point to it is endless drunk partying and hearing rumors and crap from people who know absolutely nothing!" The depressed part of me was mixing in with anger. I wanted some more drinks to drown out the depressed side, but there was no alcohol around for me to drink. Great, just great.

"There's no helping a pathetic and weak drunk who can't hold in his liquor. Let him completely destroy his liver, why should I care? He'll die young because of his own actions. He can't even act his age. It's pathetic and disgusting." I was completely dissing Dell right in his face just because I could. He disgusted me. Weaklings were a waste of space! I kicked him in his side. "You pathetic scum, watch what you say about me! No one orders me to suck any inappropriate body part of theirs! And get some (censored)ing clothes! No one wants to see your junk waving about!" My words showed him no mercy whatsoever. I refused to be merciful to weaklings.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:56 pm

I shifted back and forth on my feet. "I'm guessing you don't really like each other."

I faceplamed my forehead. "No Seth, they are just best friends forever. Yes, they don't like each other. I looked at the girl and the undressed guy. "You need some clothes."
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:51 pm

( I havent' been able to think of what to reply so here goes.)

Quinnly sighed. "It's okay, Narcissa, you don't have to yell, okay? Yah, he needs to handle his liquor better,", he said that part especially loud so Dell could hear. " And yah he was being very innapropriate towards you and towards the whole freaking camp considering this is the dang courtyard. ", Quinnly looked over at the two people. "Hey, I'm Quinnly, son of Pan. Now, who might you be?", he asked turning back to Dell. "Woah, back it up dude. I didn't say you were a Pedo, but I do have mys suspicions, but people make mistakes, but I'm sure you make a few every day because of all the crap you drink. Seriously dude, CONTROL YOUR ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION!!!", he shouted, shaking his head. "So then, what did happen if you're not a pedo?", Quinnly asked, disgusted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh great, another person getting on my case about drinking. People did that all the time to me. They would never understand. I sighed and shook my head. "You don't think I know that? Alcohol's pretty much my only friend now, but recently my friend has been making me do some rather crazy stuff. I was just in the forest and I ran into Anna. We talked, went over to my cabin, got some drinks, and got drunk and danced around camp. We also sort of kissed, but I don't have any real loving feelings for her. It was just spur of the moment. But now everyone's going around saying we're dating and that I'm into kids or whatever. Why can't I die already? Maybe alcohol poisoning or something...but the wine loves me too much." I found a bottle of wine right by me and hugged it like I was holding a teddy bear. My hair was all in my then watery red eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, cry me a river. Pathetic." Something inside me however could tell he was in pain over something. Something was bothering him to the point of him becoming an alcoholic. It reminded me of how Quinnly said he resorted to drugs. That nice side of me couldn't help but feel sorry for him. That side emerged, my eyes going from angry to pitiful. "I'm sure I can get you some clothes to wear. I rather not see you walk around here naked like this. It makes you look even more pathetic." My voice was soft and caring until the last sentence. It switched to its harsher tone. I turned away to leave for a moment. What the hell had I gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 pm

I watched as the girl walked away. Why did Quinny call Dell a pedo? I need to listen to the Aphrodite kids gossip more. Who the heck was Hannah? Oh yeah, the guy asked us who we were. "I'm Seth, son of Apollo. This is--"

"I can introduce myself," I snapped. Gods, Seth was annoying. "I'm Isabella, daughter of Athena. Don't nickname me Bella. I don't want to be referred to Twilight." I quizzly looked at Dell. What the fudge is that guy's problem? He needs to read more.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 am

You guys, this is not appropriate. I think I'm going to have to move this to the Graveyard. Talking about beer is okay, but not talking about getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 am

I understand Nico. I won't post on this topic anymore. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]   GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET DOWN! The Camp Drunk Dances! [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: