Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~

Go down 
+4
moon
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Ninja Poet
[ Deleted ]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[ Deleted ]

Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 am

Yo,

The name's Jazz. You can call me Kiss if you want, though. Or Death. Or Jazzy. Or Frick--I don't even care~
Anyways, I'm new here. I might be kinda sketchy about activeness....my lifes a little....interesting. But whatever, that's none of your business.

I have a passion for music, I must say. Anything that makes you wanna break down and dance~ I play guitar. Sing, too.
I'm a little on th darker side, but hey--that's just me. Take it or leave it. Your loss.

So. I'd like to meet some of you foumers' beautiful faces. Feel free to drop in and say hello. I have one character so far--Coal Nightbird--a son of Nyx. And if you were wondering...yes...I would love to RP with you o.O I'll be glad to answer any of your other questions, too~

***Warning; This forum has officially been invaded by Jazz.
By the way, that was your cue to run.. ***

Keep Flying,

»»Jazz

Last edited by ☠»Tђє кιรร ๏ƒ Dєคтђ«☠ on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 am

Ohaiii! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! My name's Ninja Roof, but you can call me Ninja, Poet, Roo, Roof, Rufus, Elmo, Francesca or crazyemogirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazyemogirlwithaknife. Enjoy your time here. ^_^" Nice to know someone else walks on the darker side of life too. And believe me, we won't run. I bet there are crazier people than you who've invaded the site.
LIKE ME.
Anyway, if you need anything, just drop us a PM.
And don't be afraid to come into the asylum that's known as the "chatbox."
We don't bite.
much
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:05 am

Haha nice to meet you~ I'll go peek around in there a bit :3 thanks!
It's okay
I bite back o3o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:50 am

Hi there! You remind me of a death angel. I am Rhyme. Welcome to CHB, home of crazy people demigods. This would be longer if my mom wasn't bothering me. I'll see you around!
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Haha well thank you ^^ I'm excited to meet all you crazy people. :3
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi! I'm Moon or Artemis. Or really whatever you want. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello! Thanks~ nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi there I'm Arty. Official Name: Artemis E. I don't run from interesting people. If you want people to run, then make yourself boring.
Enjoy the site, oh and you don't have to ask, i took it on myself to RP with you. ;)

Arty, AE

P.S, I am officially in love with your character. Coal is hot. and sarcastic xD
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Ahaha thank you! I think I will ^^

Oh haha why thank you~ x3 I'm exited to RP! 8D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum! I'm PB, but you can call me Tethys, or Wish. Umm... I'm too lazy to type much. You can usually find me on the cbox. ^^ Have fun, and don't get eaten~
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey, I'm Brook but you can call me Brookie or...... Brook. Okay, so I love Harry Potter and that's all I like to talk about most of the time, but some people, I won't say who -glancing around the room-, don't let me talk about it. If you love HP, I'm the one to talk to. If not, then I'll still like you anyway.

:3 Brookieeeee :3
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Ninja Poet wrote:
Ohaiii! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! My name's Ninja Roof, but you can call me Ninja, Poet, Roo, Roof, Rufus, Elmo, Francesca or crazyemogirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazyemogirlwithaknife. Enjoy your time here. ^_^" Nice to know someone else walks on the darker side of life too. And believe me, we won't run. I bet there are crazier people than you who've invaded the site.
LIKE ME.
Anyway, if you need anything, just drop us a PM.
And don't be afraid to come into the asylum that's known as the "chatbox."
We don't bite.
much

Lol, Roo! "We don't bite..... much." xD
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
[ Deleted ]

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Haha nice to meet you all~ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 am

I'm piplope, but you can call me pip. Your profile pic reminds me of this anime tv show called black butler. I'm IN LOVE with FMA(or Fullmetal Alchamest) if you haven't noticed, I suck at spelling. I'll enjoy RP with you! ^U^
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~   Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Hi. Hello, and all that junk~
Page 1 of 1