Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Im new here

Go down 
+2
moon
nicodiangelo247
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nicodiangelo247

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 pm

HEllo ....................well one thing you can guess about me is my favorite character is nico di angelo.that pretty much all i got and can think of.[justify]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi! I'm Moon. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Welcome to the site, Nico! BB code fail. The proper format to justify your text is this -
Code:
[justify]YOUR TEXT HERE[/justify]
Anyways, I'm PB! A lot of people call me Tethys, but you can call me PB or Wish, too. I hope you have fun on here!~
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey, I am Rhyme. People call me either Rhyme or C.C.. Welcome to Camp Half Blood, home of crazy people demigods. We are a rather nice community and don't be afraid to jump in the asylum chatbox. Any questions you can ask me or staff or any other fellow members that are willing to volunteer their help.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 am

Hey, I'm Ferguson (Fergs for short), but welcome to the site! It's a lot of fun, you'll see pretty soon (if you haven't already) and everyone's really nice here. Happy role-playing!!!

And, PB, I LOVE your pokémon avatar!!! That's REALLY REALLY cool!!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Welcome! I'm piplope or pip for short. I'm new here as well, glad to meet you!! ^U^
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new here   Im new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: