Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee sat in the library with two books in her hands. One was about greek fighting skills. The other was some novel that everyone said was good. What was it? Harry Potter? Yeah that. Kylee sat down and opened the book. She soon was bored of the skill book, so opened the other one.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

I walked into the library, trying to find a book on music. Yes, I like to read. I looked up and saw a girl reading...Harry Potter? The guy with the zig-zag scar?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked up from her book and smiled at a boy not much older than her. "Hi." she said simply. Kylee wasn't one for much conversation. She went back to reading her book, which she found boring.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:19 am

The girl said hi and went back to reading. Well, then. I cleared my throat. "So, what's up?" I asked her. Stupid question. she was reading a dang book! That's what was up!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked back up and shut her book. "Not reading that's for sure, there's no point to this book!" she said with a frown. "I'm Kylee daughter of Poseidon." Kylee said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

I wanted to falce palm myself. "That was a stupid question sorry. I'm Aiden, son of Hades," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and shook her head. "Nah, it's fine. Hades huh? Cool big three." she said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:30 pm

I smiled at her. "Yup, a big three kid. Well, we both are. So your reading...Harry Potter?" I asked, eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded slightly. "Yeah, it's not really that great." she said with a shrug. "Reading is not really my thing but trying something new is okay." Kylee said with another shrug.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I smiled. "Trying something new? Wanna shadow travel?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:16 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled brightly. "Shadow travel eh? Sounds dangerous... I'm in!" she said with a smirk. Kylee shoved her books to the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 pm

I grinned. I grabbed her arm. "Where to Water Girl?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

~ p.s. Kylee's crushing on someone else, but a love triangle might be nice.~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and thought. "Uh how far can you travel?" she asked turning her blue eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

OOC- Hmmm, a love triangle. Nice, it would add drama.

I thought for a moment. "I think I can travel as far as Jersey," I told her shrugging.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 pm

~Okay xD~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled warmly. "Okay then... Can you go to long island?" she asked. Kylee smiled and felt little butterflies in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Aren't we on Long Island? That is where we are right now," I told her smiling.
OOC- This place is in camp right?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:46 pm

~Crap *facepalm*~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee almost did a face palm. " I meant the Long Island beach. Sorry for not being specific." she said with the urge of Face palming vanishing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 pm

I raised my eyebrow again. "Which one? You know there is a beach in camp right?" I asked her. I couldn't help but smile at her.
OOC- It's okay, I do that all the time xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned and rolled her eyes. "I'm a water girl, I like water okay? Besides I don't want you to go drain your energy for me." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

I smiled at her. "So you want be to shadow travel to our beach or a beach outside of camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee thought, and changed her plan. "Take where you go when you shadow travel then, pretty boy." she said with a grin.Kylee didn't usually talk like that, but she wanted to impress him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

I turned a little red. "Pretty boy? Alright, just close your eyes," I whispered in her ear. I wasn't going to go in the beach cause I couldn't go in the water. Old Krabby's relam. Instead I thought about central park.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:19 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled weakly and turned a little pink. She closed her blue eyes. "okay, go for it." Kylee said, her voice a whisper.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 pm

I nodded and closed my eyes. I concentrated and there was darkness. Chills and shivers went down my spine. I took in a breath. Soon it was over.
New topic, can you start please. I stink at titles xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 pm

OKAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}   Harry Potter... eh {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter... eh {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1