Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shooting Arrows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Fergs and I walked to the arena to practice our archery. We only came here because we got Hades mad. Yeah, I know. It was stupid.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

"I've got to warn you: my archery skills are a little rusty. They don't have many archery ranges back in my hometown." I said, adding yet another thing to my mental list of Things I Hate About The Mortal World.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:42 pm

I laughed . "They don't have them in the city either. My skills are awesome." I tell her smiling.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

I laughed. "Well, at least you're modest." I said joking around. I pulled an arrow out my quiver and shot it at a target. It missed the bulls-eye by far, but I was glad it actually hit the board.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm

"Why thank you," I told her. I shot an arrow but miss. "I'm just you know, warming up," I tell her embarassed.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm

"No problem." I said. "As long as we look awesome practicing archery, we are awesome!" I laughed. "Children of Apollo are always awesome." I said, exercising my Cabin Seven pride.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:24 pm

I pumped my fist in the air. "Whoo! GO APOLLO!" I yelled. I shot an arrow and got a bull's eye.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm

"Woah!! That was awesome!!" I said, pretty impressed. I shot another. Still a miss, but it was an inch closer this time.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

"This is my first summer. How long have you been here?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"This is my second time here." I explained. "I stayed here for half a summer, then left for a year, now I'm back as a year-rounder, but I feel like it's my first time here. Things have changed since two years ago." I said. " How about you? Year-rounder or a Summer demigod?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

"Summer. My mom and I live in a small apartment downtown. Where are you from?" I ask. I shot amother arrow and almost get a bull's eye.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"Rhode Island. Small city east of Providence. I live with my mom in a small rundown basement apartment inside my mortal grandparent's house. How about you?" I asked, undoing and re-doing my ponytail in my hair more tightly so strands of hair didn't fall in my face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 pm

I shrug. "My mom and I live in New York City. Downtown though. It's a small apartment. She works as a secretary at a school."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 pm

"That's pretty cool. My mom works at a place where they deal with lawyers or stuff like that. All I know is when she starts talking about her day, it gives me a headache from confusion." I said, chuckling from the memory. "What kind of school do you go to? Like, public or private or something like that." I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm

"I go to public school. Mom can't afford private. "What about you?" I asked. I shot another arrow.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

"Same. I went to a private school for elementry school, but I've gone to public for middle school because I got kicked out and it was getting too expensive. If I wasn't going to be a year rounder, I'd be going to a public high school, too. Trust me, public school's much more fun. Private school was too strict. The restrictions were all lame. I was one troublemaking fifth grader, I'll promise you that." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Of course you were a trouble-maker. I could sooo see you doing that<" I joked with her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 am

"Hahaha, thanks." I said, taking that as the compliment it was. "I think my best prank was the remote control car during math class...and then the remote control helicopter during the detention for the remote control car. Or maybe the classic pulling the fire alarm prank was pretty fun to watch." I said, laughing at my old troublesome ways.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:10 am

I laughed along with her. "Pulling the fire alarm is such an old prank," I told her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 am

"Yes," I admitted. "But in elementary school, everyone thinks it's real. We''re all gonna go up in flames is in every kids thought and have you seen little kids try to run in button up shirts and plad jumpers?!? One of the world's most hilarious scenes EVER!!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am

I laughed. "Oh gods. I wish I was there to see that," I told her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:34 am

"Oh, gods, it was a disaster. The best part of it was that it was on a huge snowstorm day. It's was like a frosty slip-&-slide inside the school yard, then once we hit the sidewalk, we had snow up to our stomachs. Winters are insane in New England."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

I laughed again. "I could so see that! I wish you had a picture or video!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 am

I laughed. "Me too. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to work YouTube, or else that would've totally been a viral video." I said, shooting another arrow, missing the bulls-eye by almost two inches.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:01 am

I cheered. "You almost got a bull's eye!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shooting Arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Arrows   Shooting Arrows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting Arrows
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next