Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello . .. Anybody Home?!

Go down 
+2
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Arty Evans
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

Hello . .. Anybody Home?! Empty
PostSubject: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:25 am

Hi, I am Forever Dream Now.

Name of Muse: This is like your inspiration, mine however is very rude but motivates me to write. In other words, Mika
Favorite books: Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and namesake Artemis Fowl
Favorite Characters form those books: Draco Malfoy and Annabeth Chase and Artemis Fowl himself
Favorite Place to Roleplay: CHB :)

Check me out on Figment
http: http://figment.com/ users/31217- Arty-Girl
Remove Spaces
Back to top Go down
http://badlandsteenager.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:34 am

Hey, I am Rhyme. Welcome to CHB, a place for crazy people demigods. I find it awesome your name is the same as the maiden goddess and head of the hunters. I lurk around here a lot and am willing to roleplay, though currently I'm kind of using all my characters! XD There's an open thread I'm in up in the stables though. So I'm glad to see a new person here and do not be afraid to enter the asylum chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

Location : In a place where all time has stopped and the good are destroyed, You will find me, A white rose in a sea of red.

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am

Thank you, you are hilarious, of course they are not crazy people. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:41 am

Ha ha ha. xD Hm...I should really be in bed. But it's nice meeting you! ^^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 am

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm Tethys, and you can just call me that. I don't role-play much, (I used to, but I still never got back into RP-ing... D:) so you'll usually find me on the chat. I tend to have random obsessions that change around every month. Hope you have fun! (:
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

Hey, Artie!

WELCOME TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD! I'm RedPhoenix, but call me Red. I go by other nicknames such as Reddie, Redface, Redarooni, and whatever else you can think of to name me, but Red is most common. xD I love your name! Artemis is really epic. My name is Krysia, or Kris.

I hope you'll enjoy CHB as much as I do, Arty! And I hope we can RP soon! ^^ I've said it once and I'll say it again...
WELCOME TO CHB!

P.S. I'm one of the most crazy people on this site xD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 pm

RED. YOU MISSED OUT PHILLIP AS A NICKNAME.
Red is also known as Phillip, Philleep and Philep. JSYK.
WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD! My name's Roof, but you can call me Ninja, Poet, Elmo, Roof, Rufus, Roo or crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. Enjoy your time here, and come into the asylum known as the chatbox when you can. ;] Oh, btw, Arty? Believe me, we are crazy. Well, most of us anyway. :P Well, me, anyway. :D

It seems as if we both love the same people too - Artemis Fowl and Draco Malfoy are two of my greatest loves, if you can't tell by the name. ;]

ENJOY -- Ninja

Last edited by Ninja Roof on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Um, hey I'm Soren241999, but my real name is Hannah. You can call me Hannah, Han, Soren, or the singer girl, that'a what most people call me. :) But anywho... if you really knew me, I'm probobly one of the nerdiest people EVER!! I love to roleplay, but it seems like nobody wants to roleplay with me ;(. But, if anyone wants to roleplay with me, PM me please!! And, also, I wanna' have a different profile pic, but how do you get a pic from Google, and put it as your profile pic? If any of you have an answer to that, I will love you FOREVER :P! And also, If you go to the Strawberry field, I made a topic, and I check it everyday, so if you wanna' roleplay there, I'd be happy to!

Thx!!!!!xDsupersmile!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arty Evans

Arty Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:27 pm

It nice to meet all of you, I can't wait to roleplay with everyone.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Same here!:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello . .. Anybody Home?!   Hello . .. Anybody Home?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello . .. Anybody Home?!
Page 1 of 1