Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena's Throne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:27 pm

I walk toward Athena and bow awkwardly. "Hello lord Athena goddess of wisdom and battle stradegies" I say trying to be polite for the goddess. She ask me wat braught me here and i say that kronos is back. She doesn't beleive me.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:29 pm

I jump in front of him. "Athena, listen! He is back! Luke has told us and we say him!" i say
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:31 pm

I walk in."Athena,she is."I say"Me and Josh defeated him,I saw him with my own eyes."I say
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:32 pm

"ya Telamon and I just fought him and got this cut" I show her my arm. She examines it and realizes it's from kronos's sythe. "Very Well" she says a little worried.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:33 pm

"Please,lady Demeter,consider us."I say
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:34 pm

"He's Back though. I just had a talk with lu-" I sop because I see luke appear in ghost form

"ATHENA! LISTEN TO MATT! HE KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!" I say
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:35 pm

"LUKE,STAY OUT OF THIS!"I yell
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:35 pm

"Do you think you could get Dionus to get us a quest?" I ask hoping for a yes but she says nothing.

OOC: errrrrrrrr your matt (to matt)
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:37 pm

"Wait did you guys just see luke!"
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:39 pm

I get mad at Telamon and grab his neck and fly to the top of the celing. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE WITH ME?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:41 pm

"Luke, PUT HIM DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "we need him"
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

I throw him down from the top of the ceiling and watch as matt streak catches him. "I don't trust him!" I say
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:45 pm

"Luke it's fine." "He saved my life once already" I pull out soul cutter and when lukes ghost sees it he starts bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm

I look at Josh "OH,SO NOW IM A TOOL!"I scream.I throw a dagger at Luke."JUST GET OUTTA HERE!"I scream at Luke

Last edited by Telamon on Sat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:49 pm

"No wait i didn't meen it like that" I say looking kind of down.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:52 pm

"ALLRIGHT LUKE,YOUR ASKI FOR IT!"I say,and grow a tree to the cieling,and pounce on luke,and jab him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:53 pm

"Telamon, he's a ghost, none of this is helping, just ignore him"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:56 pm

I sigh,and curse luke,so whenever he sees something green,he farts real loud.I go back on the tree,and make it go down,and I stand next to Josh.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:01 pm

"Hey, Luke can be a real pain in the butt sometimes" I say. Then i disolve into blood and seap through the floor. I show up in my cabin.

OOC: That is called Blood Traveling!
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:04 pm

I shoot Luke a paralyzing look,and dissapear in a fury of plants to Joshes cabin.

OOC:Plant travel
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I walk up the stone stairs to Athena's throne. "Goddess Athena, the ruler of Wisdom and Battle Strategies. I have traveled to Mount Olympus to tell you that Alex Arnold, son of Poseidon has broken his promise to protect me." I say, bowing down to her. "He has let me down and gotten hurt by the Nemean Lion to protect his..." I start and then gawk a bit. "Girl friend, Annabeth Chase." I say. I look up at her, holding my perfect posture. "He let me down...He deceived us." I sniffle, tears forming in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athena's Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena's Throne   Athena's Throne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena's Throne
Page 1 of 1