Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm bored. Train with me.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Socialized Fireflies

I'm bored. Train with me. Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored. Train with me.   I'm bored. Train with me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:12 pm

[Elizabeth]

Dummies. Stupid, stupid dummies.

I sighed and tossed my dice, one die rolled to 2, the other into 3. They transformed together into a sword. I picked it up, and started to slash at the metal dummies.

Last edited by Socialized Fireflies on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Train with me.   I'm bored. Train with me. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:38 pm

I was racking through each practice dummy with ease. Destroying each, one after another. I used my had to hand combat skills while ighting today keeping my weapons tucked up as their bracelet form. I kicked hard at the wood and punch effortlessly at the weak limbs. As I came up to one, I noticed someo e else was already fighting it with a sword. I stopped my kick in mid air and lowered my leg before I knocked off the dummies head and splintered the person standing in the other side. "Uh, hello." I said almost irritably. I was on a role right there! I softened my tone a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
son-a-hpsts

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Train with me.   I'm bored. Train with me. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

before the other two could continue a charging scream comes from behind "AHHHHHHHHHH" Alex shouts, his sword in hand , he first buries the metal spike of the shield into the dummies and slashes the head off he becomes stronger as his blade reaps victory charge at the other dummies and slices them all into two. only when all the dummies are destroyed does he realize that 2 living figures were standing there Shocked "um hello??"
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Train with me.   I'm bored. Train with me. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:30 am

[Elizabeth]

"Hello." I said blankly to both of them, looking back and forth between both of them. "Lets battle." I say. "Both of you, against me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Train with me.   I'm bored. Train with me. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 am

Suddenly, a giant crossbow bollt flew past and hit where the dummies once stood. "Aww man! Couldn't you have save some for me?" Brendon sighed as he tried to pack up his ballista and unpack his sword. He felt sad that his ballista couldn't have hit anything. After all, he spent so much time making it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored. Train with me.   I'm bored. Train with me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored. Train with me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: