Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey derr :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey derr :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 pm

No one here knows me, thus far (who am I? Shakespeare?), but I guess you guys deserve a small introduction, right? Well, alrighty then, why didn't you say so earlier? I'm Aurora [pronounced ah-RAWR-ah] and unlike most people I love my name. :3 It means dawn, like the Roman goddess. Feel free to call me Rory, though or any other name your twisted mind conjures up. I've been lurking around this site for about eleven months and I've decided to finally join, so I hope to have a nice stay here? xD I'm socially awkward, don't mind me, but I love making people smile and if I ever get into a fight, I'm quick to forgive and apologize. If you have any questions about me, just ask. How's that, guys? It's a pleasure to meet you all. ^.^
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Oh, wow. I love you're name, Rory! It's so pretty! My name. . . I guess it's pretty in a unique way. xD I'm glad you joined the site! So. . . Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I saw you at the chatbox earlier, and I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier. xD So I might as well do it here, right?

Well, my name is Krysia [pronounced Kris-ee-ah], but I prefer going by Kris. Feel welcome to call me that, but around this sight I'm mostly know as Red. But I have quite a few other names too. Such as, Reddie, Redface, Redarooni and more, but I'm too lazy to list them all. xD But I hope you and I can become good friends! And that we can rp together. So yeah one more time. . . Welcome to CHB!

P.S.~ I'm a very crazy girl sometimes. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Why thank you, Red. :3 I knew this kid named Red once, it was a nickname, but whatever. It's sweet. I'd love to rp sometime. I'll keep you in mind. Oh, and look! You've got 666 posts! xD I'm easily amused by such things.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi, I am Rhyme. Rory reminds me of Gilmore Girls. Welcome to CHB, home of crazy people demigods. I lurk around on the site often and can at times be found in the chatbox. Do not be afraid to enter the asylum chat area, we are all perfectly sane friendly. ^^
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Nice to meet ya :]

I'm Bunny. Or Boo, or Boo Bunny, I don't really care. I'll call you Skippy 8D My own nickname for you.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:35 pm

You remind me of Angel. She had a character named Aurora. Well, Hi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Well, Rhyme, Gilmore Girls used be one of my favorite shows when I was little. xD Rory was actually my favorite character. I'll be sure to say hello in chat or something. Well, Bunny, I knew someone would call me Skippy or Skip of the sort. So could I call you Cinnabuns? 8D Those are like my all-time favorite kind of pastry and cinnamon scones, of course. I just like cinnamon. xD Oh, and Sel (you mind if I call you that?), I'm glad I remind you of someone/someone's character. I hope that's a good thing! ^.^ You guys seem so nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:29 pm

My mom was into that show. I enjoyed watching it with her. Angel was a very nice member here, so you being a reminder of her is good. ^^ Yes, we are indeed nice and a little crazy. I'm sure you'll fit in Rory :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey derr :3   Hey derr :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey derr :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: