Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! Empty
PostSubject: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:41 pm

As I was walking through the field, my mind wandered off. I've met five people so far... two of them like me, and the other ones I don't know very well at all. I keep bumping in to random people and say, "Hey, nice to meat you! Your not my actual friend, but you can talk to me!" *sigh* Can't there just be one cool person that can't have a crush on me, and that isn't so darn happy all the time? I picked a strawberry and took a bite. It was good, great even... but that was one of the only things that was at the moment. "This place is too warm," I mumbled. I stopped and sat down on the ground. I looked up at the sky. I made a little blizzard snow above my head. Ah, much better.

"Hello?" I yelled. I just needed someone to talk to. "Hello?" I repeated. I was hoping a satyr wouldn't come up and start playing "Walking on Sunshine" in front of me. That would NOT brighten up my day. I just need a guy-friend. So far, the majority of people I've met have been girls. "Hello? Anyone there?"

Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm

I (Area) go walking around the strawberry field, looking for who's yelling. My cabin mates said it should be me to go investigate. Why, you ask? No idea.
"Useless," I say, "Nobody's even out here."
I'm about to turn back, but I see a shaded figure just around the corner. Before you ask, no, it's not a Dementor.
"Hello?" I ask the person.
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 pm

I just about feint at the sound of someone else's voice. "Oh uh, hi," I say. "Who are you?" Yeah, that was a real show-stopper.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm

"Areana, daughter of Hepheastus," I say, "My siblings told me to investigate."
I pull a ripe strawberry off a vine and plop it in my mouth.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 pm

"I'm Calyx, son of Knione. And I just came here cause..." I thought for a moment. I didn't have a reason to be here really. "I guess I'm here cause' I needed some place to be."
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:28 pm

"Well," I say, "My cabin mates say keep it down....... please. Actually, I added the please part..... never mind."

I pull out a wind-up monkey that I've been working on. If you touch a single wrong place, it has enough power to blow Camp Half-Blood to ashes. But I'm a pretty expirienced builder........ probably.

I pull off another strawberry and bite into it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

"Um, tell you campers that I might quiet down. And uh, what you got there?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 pm

I tinker with the monkey's head.
"Explosives," I say, as if it's no big deal, "One wrong move and it's 'bye-bye, Camp Half-Blood!' But I'm expirienced. I know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 am

I shift nervously. I am NOT good at dealing with explosives. I look at her like she's going phsyco. "Uuhh, are you sure?" I ask with a shaky breath, slowly getting up.
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:11 am

"One hundred percent," I say, "But you should probably just believe me. If not, things could get ugly."

I pull a small metal box from the pocket of my hoodie and gently place the monkey inside.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:15 am

"Ok..." Geez, this girl was making me really nervous. "So uh, now that you probobly won't blow me up, what now?"
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 am

I shrug.

"Anything you want to do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:38 am

"Uhh," I say thinking. A dangerouse thing for me. "Lets go into the forest."
Back to top Go down
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 am

"Sure," I say.

I unsheath the sword at my waist.

"Lets go."
Back to top Go down
lightmeetsthedark2

lightmeetsthedark2

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:41 pm

I was just sitting in a tree, thinking. I mean, I've been here for like three years, and I've hardly made any friends. I heard two people talking, and they're voices were getting louder. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't eavesdrop, blah blah blah, but I didn't okay, so deal! "I decided to just pretend they werent there; I wasn't that hard to miss anyway, I was wearing black, and my legs were hanging down of the gods sakes! I popped another frozen grape into my mouth, and began reading my book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!   Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needs a friend, not a girlfriend. (Open)... People! Over 20 views and no replies!!! come on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: