Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 am

Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] Taylor11
A N N A | L Y D I A | Z E E
D A U G H T E R | O F | A T H E N A

? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

I woke up surrounded by trees. I thought I had been in my bed when I fell asleep. This was crazy. Out loud I say, "Where am I?" But I must have been in the forest when I fell asleep. Yeah, that'sit, in the forest. I then sat on a nearby rock. I stood up and dusted off my clothes. Then I sat on a nearby rock and looked around. I waited for something to happen. Something ALWAYS happens to me.

? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I too woke up in the forest. My back was laying on grass and dirt. Bottles of wine surrounded my being. The Sun's harsh rays touched my pale skin. My eyes were burning like crazy. I groaned from my deep slumber. Where was I? How long had I been out? How much did I have to drink? Oh wait, I had a high tolerance for alcohol so I guess it didn't matter. What did matter was the fact that I was far away from my cabin. My eyes stung as they opened. I squinted at the Sun above me. Okay, it was so not nighttime anymore. Struggling to my feet, I managed to get up and took a glance around me. Numerous wine bottles were lying about. Was it a party or was I just randomly drinking? Couldn't remember for the life of me. Forgot what today was too.

"Hello? Anybody out there?" I was lost.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

I looked over and saw a boy surrounded by alcohol. He looked a few years older than I was. I went over to him and I said, "Um, hello. I'm Anna. What's you're name?" I waited for a reply from the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

After getting up, I took a good look at myself. My clothes were all ruffled up. I was in a lavender dress shirt with some purple pants and black shoes. There was a red tie hanging loose around my neck. Grass stains and dirt covered the probably once fancy shirt. My hair was most likely messed up as well. Unfortunately I had no mirror to take a look. My hands rubbed my tired eyes. There were more pressing concerns than appearances right now. I went searching for another wine bottle somewhere. There had to be a bit more wine....aha! There was a bottle still containing some laying against the tree. I had picked it up and was drinking it when someone answered my call.

My head turned to face the person. It was some girl. She seemed to be younger than myself. Kind of pretty too. "Yo. Name's Dell. What are you doing here and how close to camp am I?" I scratched my pale colored, messy hair. I was still sort of waking up. I was also feeling a hangover.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

"Hey. My name's Anna and I wanted to ask you the same thing." I smiled. He looked a mess, but still kinda cute. The alcohol was tempting me. I ask, "Can I have some of that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

My vision was kind of fuzzy. The effects of the hangover were getting to me. I probably had a lot to drink last night. My head was pounding inside my head as I continued to address the girl. I stopped drinking so that I could continue our little conversation. It seemed that we both were lost inside the forest. Ah well, I knew my way around camp pretty well. I could figure out our location myself. "You already said your name twice. I may have just woken up from a drunken stupor but my ears are working perfectly." I still had some available wine left. Out of kindness I gave it to Anna. "Sure. Us Dionysus kids have plenty of wine usually. We also have a habit of partying our butts off." Laughter escaped my lips. "Ah, not to worry, I've been at camp for YEARS. I could probably find my way. Wanna join me?" I didn't feel like being alone. Plus it couldn't hurt to hang out with this girl 'round camp, right?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 am

I nodded, taking the wine. I gulped a little of it down and took it away from my mouth to breathe through my mouth. I sipped the wine some more and I stopped drinking to say, "This wine is the best I've ever tasted!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 pm

Well then, we were somewhere in the forest at camp. I could conclude the situation to that extent. The question was how deep in the forest were we. There was poisonous oaks and (somewhat) friendly nymphs. Treetop Village was somewhere within the forest along with the river. It would help if one of those landmarks were nearby so that I could determine our exact location and go in the right direction. But I was pretty content talking to this chick Anna despite the fact she was probably underage. Oh God, that just made me feel like a pedophile. Speaking of Anna, she was trying out the wine. I smiled when I heard her response. She enjoyed the wine. "Mr. D's kids have a way with getting the best wine you ever tasted. The fields have some pretty good stuff for wine making. I tend to help out at times." Yeah, I was a bit of a bragger. "Well then, how long you've been here Anna?" I decided to ask a question out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:53 pm

"This is my fifth year! How long have you been here?" I said finiishing off the wine bottle. It was too good. So good, that I wanted more. I made it obvious that I wanted more wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 pm

I felt the tipsy effect draining from me. Something inside of me was going wrong. Uh oh, depressed Dell was about to emerge. I certainly didn't like that side of me. I would only think suicidal thoughts. Everything inside my mind would become misery and pitiful. I would lose all the energy I had. I needed more alcohol. I needed more wine. And from the looks of Anna, she wanted more wine too. "Been here 6 years. Now walk with me, I'm pretty sure my cabin has some more wine around." I scratched my head as I glanced around. Treetop Village didn't seem to be in sight so we weren't that deep in the forest. "So looks like we shouldn't be that far here. Though I still can't remember how I got here..." I glanced down at the bottles. That's when it hit me. There was a trail of them leading in one direction. "....Well, at least we have a path to follow." My cheeks turned a slight red. That was probably my fault.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 pm

"Ooh, I like followi g paths, especially when they lead me to something I want! Let's follow it!". I say. I grab hold of Dell's hand and squeeze it tight. I start followibg the wine bottle path!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

I blinked as she grabbed my hand. I could feel the pressure she was putting on it. Anna was an interesting character to say in the least. I held her hand as well as I started walking down the wine bottle path. Boy, I surely drank a lot of bottles. I was fairly sure there was no huge forest party. All the parties were usually around the Dionysus cabin. Just sometimes I strayed or did something stupidly crazy. I felt a slight wind hit my face and run through my silver hair. I was paler than a ghost. I think I might've been albino or something. There just seemed to be no end to the bottles. I decided to liven up the journey with a conversation. "I haven't really seen you around. Who's your god parent? As you can guess, my dad's Dionysus." I was trying to come up with things to talk about. My eyes started to hurt a bit. Too many all-nighters probably ruined my daytime vision.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

"My mom is Athena, Goddess of wisdom." I say quickly as I got us to where we could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Or in this case the edge of the forest. I then start running, dragging Dell along.

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm

(Your DAD? Apparently Athena is either lesbian or male.)

I could move fast when I wanted to usually, but right now my bones were feeling lazy. They were feeling the effects of the hangover kick in and I was lagging. I tried moving faster to match with the girl's speed. Well she was certainly excited for some more wine. I didn't blame her either. I wanted a taste of that delicious stuff myself. I could just taste it from here. The great beverage known as wine made fresh from the beautiful fields. This motivation helped quicken my pace. I also wanted to keep my depression at bay. I kept holding onto Anna's hand as we went on. She seemed like a sweet girl. Maybe she would serve as a nice friend. I wasn't entirely sure on lover status considering the fact I was probably a number of years older than her. Don't look at me, I'm not a jailbait kind of guy.

We were approaching the end of the forest when suddenly the girl went into a sprint. "Well then, so y-YIKES!" She was dragging my big tall self towards the exit. I then began to dash with her, moving so that I could match her speed. The two of us were running out of the forest and to the camp grounds. From there it certainly wouldn't be hard to locate the Dionysus cabin. It was the Italian villa one out of the bunch. Good ol' wine, here we come!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am

-I changed it. >.<

I was running now, the Cabin courtyard was in site. Soon enough I could see the Dionysus cabin! I ran over to it and opened the cabin door. Next thing I kniw I'm literally pushing dell into the cabin so he can get us a lot more wine. I come into thecabin myself to make sure he'll get plenty of it. I say, "Get a lot of wine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:17 pm

So we were moving onward out the forest. We had passed the last tree. Now we were going to the cabin. I could see the courtyard just up ahead. People were glancing over at us and raising their eyebrows. I was curious as to what they were thinking. I was somewhat concerned. Did us coming out together look bad? We had both been members of the camp for quite some time. Would people think Anna and I were together? Would they think we did something back there in that forest. My ruffled up clothes and the amount of alcohol bottles did not help one single bit. I had no time to be embarrassed however. There was wine to get! I ran alongside Anna to my cabin. I could see the villa now in all its glory. The girl was literally shoving me into my own cabin. "Alright alright, no need to push me!"

I went inside the cabin. Okay, there definitely had been a party. Everything was in a disarray. I also saw some of my siblings passed out. Hopefully inspection wasn't today or we'd be screwed. I went over to the wine stash to grab a bunch of wine. There was still plenty left despite the party. Good thing we had just restocked the stash. Excellent tasting wine called out to me...um, well me and Anna that is! I couldn't forget the insistence of Anna. She REALLY wanted more wine. I grabbed as much as possible and walked over to Anna. I grinned, holding the fruits of our search. It was like we had just found buried treasure. Now we could sit down somewhere and drink.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:57 pm

I grabbed one of the wine bottles and forced it open. I say, "Where to next?" I started sipping the wine out of its bottle. Soon enough I'd be drunk and dancing around like no one's business. I wondered how bad I'd get and then though it didn't matter as long as I was happy and drinking. I was already halfway done with this bottle. The wine just kept getting better and better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:29 pm

I had put down the drinks by us as we hung out just outside the cabin. I popped open a bottle and downed it quickly. We had gotten the wine! In a nick of time too! I felt the burning sensation within my chest. The taste was oh so sweet with victory. I enjoyed the wine greatly. After years of drinking my drinking speed had increased. I could down a bottle of wine in no time at all. I was just that good. I opened another bottle but I slowed down. I didn't want to drink all of it up. I wanted to leave some for Anna. I smacked my lips when she then asked what we were going to do next. A finger touched my chin as I thought about it. "Hm....how about after a few drinks we go and dance? I'm sure I can find some music somewhere." I felt like dancing around camp for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 pm

I quickly finished my bottle and gulped down the next one in less than a minute. It was just that tasty. I say, "I cousd go for a dlance!" My words were starting to slur, but I had no care in the world. I grabbed another bottle and popped it open. I was drunk already, this was the best day of my life. I started to gulp down the fourth bottle, loving every gulp of it. Suddenly, I didn't know what had come over me. I kissed Dell full on the lips. For seven seconds, it wasn't like I didn't enjoy it. I didn't know any better either, I was drunk and it was so obvious. I didn't care who was looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

I was feeling really good. I saw the pace that she was going and decided against slowing down. I kept drinking bottle after bottle with Anna. I was enjoying the taste and the feeling that came along with it. My tolerance was high so I wasn't drunk. I was feeling a bit tipsy, but not flat on my ass drunk. I was feeling really good. Getting a couple of drinks with a cute chick. Anna was rather attractive, I'd admit that. I was starting to warm up to the girl. She apparently couldn't hold her liquor though because she was definitely drunk. Heh, didn't expect her to have my kind of tolerance anyway. She was the daughter of Athena. I was the son of Dionysus. No duh I could avoid getting drunk before her. We were having ourselves a nice time when something happened. Something insanely unpredictable. The kiss.

Anna out of nowhere went in and kissed me. It wasn't a peck on the cheek either. She full out kissed me on the lips. Here's the crazy part: I kissed her back! I enjoyed the kiss very much. I didn't care about age difference at that moment. I just concentrated on kissing her. I felt something beating inside me rapidly. It was my heart. I wasn't sure if it was because a girl had kissed me or if the wine was getting me excited. Either way, I felt energized. Immediately I leaped up and reached out to pull her up. "Hey there Anna baby, let's dance!" I was ready to go and have a dance with this Athena girl. Should I had gotten her to stand up, we would soon be having ourselves a dance around the camp. Everybody was staring at us at this point. I didn't care though. This was the best fun I had in a while!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 pm

? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

I stood up as he helped me up. And I danced like no one's business. I needed more wine desperately. I reached for a new bottle popped it open and guzzled it down. I went over to Dell and whoa whoa whoa, I french kissed him like no one's business. It was not too bad of a french kiss either. There would be rumors about the minor kissing the adult by tomorrow. Rumors about her and there was nothing she could do about it to save her butt. Nothing at all. Mostly because she was drunk.

? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !

Last edited by Ginny Weasley on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 pm

We were dancing all around camp. The spotlight was on us. We were both intoxicated, letting whatever come to mind move us. Maybe I was more drunk than I thought. I was dancing with Anna, moving my body to the nonexistent music. I was just having a dang good time. I didn't care what other people said at that moment. I was partying my butt off. This was fun! I downed another bottle of wine and tossed it to the side. Dang that was good wine. People were pretty much just stunned by the display at this point. Thinking about the event now, so many people had stopped to watch us, you would think the sky was falling or something. When Anna went in to french kiss me, I french kissed her back without hesitation. She was a pretty good kisser. I had pretty much dug my own grave. The rumor mill would be spinning like crazy about me and her. Everyone knew I was like 5 years older than this chick. Great Dell, later on you would make yourself out to be a pedophile.

New Social Link(s) established! "Anna Lydia Zee" has been added!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Anna grabbed another bottle of wine, this one very strong AND very high on alcohol. She drank it down gadfly and threw it to the side. Anna was dancing crazily at this point. Finally, she decided it would be a good idea to take her shirt off. Luckily, she was wearing a bra, a black one at that. She didn't realize this, being horribly drunk, but rumors would spread. Anna would be the slut at camp half blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:33 pm

This was fun! Hanging out with a cute teenage girl for the fun of it and drinking lots of wine. We were having our own little party at camp. I was drinking more and more wine as my eyes got all blurry. I was moving like a madman. Everybody was a complete blur. I think I had people in utter shock. I heard a couple of gasps and turned around to see a shirtless Anna. I smiled and ripped off my shirt as well. Then I went down on the floor and started breakdancing. No, I am not kidding, I got on the floor and BREAKDANCED. I was drunk of course so it probably wasn't the greatest performance ever. I was spinning around on my head and neck and other parts of my body in a wobbly fashion. I felt my mind spinning and I was laughing hysterically according to my cabin mates that had seen me. Then I got up on my two feet and started shaking what my momma gave me in front of Anna. I don't know WHAT my parents would've said if they saw me. Mr. D was probably shaking his head right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]   Where Am I? [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Am I? [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: