Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm leaving the site.

Go down 
+10
moon
Boo Bunny
tethys
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Zan
Skye
Kendall
Nico
selene
Angel
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

I'm leaving the site. Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Yep that's right. I was going to give it another week, but because the beans were spilled of my leaving (good job Selene) I'm cutting it short. I don't want to be bugged to stay, because I won't. I've thought about this for about a month and this site is just too much for me. I'm sorry, I'm sure you'll find a new admin and Dionysus cabin leader.
So long, goodbye. I hope you all have a good life. Please don't PM me to stay, don't post here trying to get me to stay...don't do any of that stuff. I don't plan on looking at this topic. If you have my number, you can still text me. But don't text me trying to convince me to stay. Because it won't work. My mind is made up. And Katie, yep, I am giving up. So stick that in your juice box and suck it!
Goodbye CHB, after a year I am leaving you and never looking back.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Bye Angel
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey friend. It's been really nice knowing you. I'm sad to see you go, but I completely understand, and I know you'll be happier this way. Being your friend, I'm happy you've made a decision that will help you later on.

I know you aren't reading this, but, I love you, and I won't be forgetting you anytime soon. Cassie and Griffin forever!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

I don't know what to say, really. You are awesome. My best friend. I will miss you. You might not be reading this, but you are loved. You were the best admin ever. You truely are the best person.

We all will miss you. I love you, bud. We will never forget you.

Goodbye,
Koala
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Have fun with your new life Angel. It was very awesome knowing you. I know your not reading this but,

YOU WILL BE MISSED GREATLY!!!!

Anyway, see ya in the future.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Love you. Long live all of our couples. D8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Angel is a legend on this site and will be missed greatly. For we all know heroes come and go, but legends never die. She will remain in the heart of the CHB community. Goodbye Angel and good luck in life. Never look back at the past. Just keep going forward.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Good bye... D:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Bye Angel, it was amazing getting to know you (: miss ya
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Good bye angel. You won't be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Bye Angel! I love you!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Goodbye Angel! Make a good life for yourself. You really deserve it. I love you! <3
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Angel... Gosh I got a best friend named Angel so this hurts. I know you wouldn't read this. I want you to know that yo awesome. *nods slowly*. Your awesome, you know it, AND YOU DESERVE AWESOMENESS. I didn't plan on caps for that but it sound cool so ya. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER YOU WILL!!!!!!!!!!

-A mixture of Star Track and Star Wars brought to you faithfully by Kay.-
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

Bye Angel! you will be missed greatly! I hope, I hope to see you around though! I love you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving the site.   I'm leaving the site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: