Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

needs accepting!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

needs accepting!!! Empty
PostSubject: needs accepting!!!   needs accepting!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Name: Calyx Frost
Age/Birthday: 12
God Parent: Khione
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Gage Frost (Father), Opal Frost (Sister), Zacklynn Brooksforge (Cousin)
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Lived in Alaska with his Father and Sister. Got kicked out of the house when a Hyperborean Ice Giant attacked and killed Opal Frost. Father kicked him out, and he lived with polar bears until Camp Half Blood found him. He didn't want to go, because he was mourning his sister.
Physical Appearance: Short, very light blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. About 5', 4", and has perfect white teeth. Not very strong, but he's quick-witted. Likes to wear long blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a skate boarding jacket.
Personality: Very cold (haha) towards enemys. Likes to sit alone on winter days, outside, reading about the cycle of winter. Not a person you would wanna' pick a fight with, cause he can hold a serious grudge. But when he's your friend, there is no one more loyal... But that can also be dangerous for him.
Fatal Flaw: Over loyalty towards friends.
Pets: A baby Polar Bear with wicked sharp teeth.
Talents: Good with controling blizzards mostly, but also not bad with his ice-shard sword.
Weapons: Ice-shard sword, disguised as sapphire ring.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round.
Other: Swore to never, ever, have a crush on an Aphrodite kid.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

needs accepting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs accepting!!!   needs accepting!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Accepted. Welcome to CHB!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

needs accepting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs accepting!!!   needs accepting!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Thanks sssoooo much!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

needs accepting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs accepting!!!   needs accepting!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 am

Wait a min-POLAR BEAR? I likey.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

needs accepting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs accepting!!!   needs accepting!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

Thanks... I like Polar Bears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

needs accepting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs accepting!!!   needs accepting!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

needs accepting!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: