Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I looked around at all the different Cabins. I still could not get over the Boar on top of my Cabin. It was awesome and creepy at the same time. Kind of the way I felt about Camp Half Blood. Awesome and creepy. The awesome part:I was away from my Mom and Step-Dad. The creepy part: I was alone. I didn't have Jackie to keep him company. I had no friends, because I messed up completley with that daughter of Ares.
Oh well, I thought, I'll make some friends soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:00 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy sighed and walked out of her cabin for two reasons, one she was bored. Two someone just set stink bombs isnide it, yuck. She set her red hair up in amessy pony tail and ran off. While doing so Kimmy ran into a boy. "Ow! Oops sorry. I'm such a clutz." she said wiping the dirt off her jeans.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 pm

I was momentarily stunned as the girl ran into me. "No, it's ok. I am standing in the middle of the courtyard. I'm Jack, by the way, son of Ares."
I then noticed how pretty the girl was. My mouth fell open. I quickly shut it, hoping she hadn't noticed.
Don't screw up, I thought.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:19 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled. "Kimmy, daughter of Hecate." she replied. Kimmy found herself staring at the boy for a moment, but snapped out of it. Way to look like an idiot..." she thought. "So what are you doing today?" Kimmy asked.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:29 pm

"I'm not really doing anything. Just hanging, I guess. You doing anything?" I hoped I didn't sound like a complete moron.
I found myself absentmindedly smoothing my black hair down. I had just cut it myself with my sword. I hoped it looked good.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:35 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy shook her head. "Notta thing. I was so bored, then a Hermes kid stuck a sink bomb in the cabin. So I left. It still smells. I might not sleep there tonight." she replied. Kimmy sighed making her eyes turn purple, as they did when she was tired. "I am so tired!" she said randomly.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 pm

"Really? I am too. I was up all last night, walking. What kept you up?" I asked.
I hoped Kimmy wouldn't get bored of my too quickly, like the others. At least she didn't leave the minute she saw him, like most girls. Especially pretty girls.
"A stink bomb? That would make me leave too," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:45 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy sighed, family. "My family. I can't stop thinking about them I miss them so much. I've never be away from them." she explained. Kimmy felt tiny crystal tears some to her eyes. No, not now. Bad timing! Don't cry! she thought.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm

"I know how you feel, except with my little sister. I know she's in good hands, but I can't stop worrying about her. I really don't care about my stupid parents," I added to stop myself from crying like a baby, the way I did when ever I thought about Jackie. Instead, my throat closed with anger, and my fists clenched. I hated my Mom and Step Dad.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:54 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy nodded. "I have a baby sister, well step sister. Her name is Lily, she's 6 months old." she said pulling a picture from her back pocket. "This is Lily. Isn't she cute?" Kimmy asked showing Jack the picture.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:50 pm

"She is cute!! My little sister is 6, and her name's Jackie. I don't have a picture because my parents didn't take pictures of us. We were mistakes, especially me. My Mom was drunk when she met Ares," I stopped myself before I went into full history of me.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy saw the hate in Jack's eyes. "I'm so sorry. You make my life sound perfect." she said. Kimmy smiled brightly. "Watch this!" she said happily. Kimmy saw a puddle nearby and soon a few drops of water was in her hands. She swerved it around made it do loops. "I love magic." Kimmy said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:14 am

"Ok, that is wiked," I laughed.
I was glad that so far, I hadn't messed up. The anger from my parents was subsiding a little, now that I was laughing.
I found myself staring into Kimmy's face, her smile was perfect. I quickly snapped out of it, hoping she hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:56 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy nodded in agreement. "It's so cool." she said smiling. Kimmy was happy just to make Jack feel a little better. It seemed everyone needed that around here. "So..." Kimmy said letting the water sink through her fingers.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 pm

I remembered that I heard about some Demigod Prom that was coming up. I wondered if Kimmy was going with someone already. Someone as pretty as her probably was, but I tried to keep my hopes up.
"So, you heard about the Demigod Prom?" I asked as casually as I could.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy looked up from the water drops. "Prom? Oh yeah. I've heard about it. No one has asked me yet. Most likely because no one knows when it is yet." she said smiling. "You probaly have some one to go with. I mean you're good looking and all..." Kimmy said turning a light red on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 pm

I laughed. "Me? Nope. No one's asked me. I'm surprised no one's asked you. You're prettier than most of the Aphrodite kids."
I couldn't help but smile as Kimmy said I was good looking.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:24 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy blushed crimson. "Aw that's so sweet. Really no one has asked me. I haven't been here for that long only about a week." she said. Now Kimmy was making sparks in her hands watching them turn and twist as they pleased.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm

"Same. Do you, um you know, do you want, to um, I don't know how to say this," I stopped to think about what I was about to do.
Was it worth it if she said no?
"Do you want to go to the prom with me?" I blurted before I lost the courage.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:57 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy lit up like a Christmas tree. "Yes! That would be awesome!" she said smiling. Kimmy didn't know hat else to say, but a smile couldn't be wiped off her face. It stayed there.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:25 am

I stood there stunned. I was not expecting her to say yes!
"Really? Sweet!" I was too stunned and happy to say anything else. All I did was stand there, staring at Kimmy and smiling. I probably looked like an ideot. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 am

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled kindly at Jack. He seemed to be in shock. "Why do you look so surprised Jack?" the demigod asked. She only wanted him to feel comfortable, and at ease. Kimmy sighed and twirled her hair around her finger watching the light reflect on it.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 pm

I came out of shock as Kimmy asked me a question.
"Oh, well, I didn't think you'd say yes. I mean, why would someone as pretty as you want to go to the Prom with me?" I hoped what I said made sense.
I watched as Kimmy twirled her hair on her finger. She looked really pretty when she did that.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled and laughed a little. "Because, you seem nice. I haven't met anyone like that in a while. Besides, you're cute too." she said smiling. Kimmy summoned herself a mirror and pointed it at Jack. "You're only the person you think you are in a mirror." Kimmy said trying to sound smart.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 am

She thought I was cute. I looked in the mirror she was holding up for me. I hadn't seen myself in a mirror for ages. Not even when I cut my hair. I had to admit, I did a pretty good jod of cutting it.

"I do look good," I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)   Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack and Kimmy(Private to Princess Moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: