Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

arriving(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

arriving(open) Empty
PostSubject: arriving(open)   arriving(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Aubree opened the door her eyes wandering around the beautiful golden cabin.Sighing in contently and going to her bunk, she set her bag down and pulled out her dagger "wow...I'm finally back" she smiled twirling the dagger around in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

arriving(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving(open)   arriving(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 am

I noticed a girl coming in shortly after i did. "Hi my name is Allary Zane, daughter of Apollo, what is your name?" I extended my hand so she could shake.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

arriving(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving(open)   arriving(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Aubree smiled at the Girl "My names Aubree Shae, are you a new camper?" She smiled warmly still twirling he knife.Stopping she started to unpack her things.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

arriving(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving(open)   arriving(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

" yes I just came in before you." i smiled warmly. "would you like to go to the sword arena for practice?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

arriving(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving(open)   arriving(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 pm

She smiled at the younger girl warmly "I'd love too but I don't really fight with swords more of a dagger" she smiled still holding the dagger. Her mind wandered to volleyball and ballet before she smiled again "but I can help you out...lets go"She rose putting her dagger in her boot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

arriving(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: arriving(open)   arriving(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arriving(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: