Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the morph process

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

i walk and see rex son of artemis."hey rex whats up" i said."hey leo whats up" i said."theres something i need to tell you" i say."well i know a way to save my life" i said."sure ill do anything"."well we need to morph into one"i said. then there was a long silince..."ok" rex said." ok then lets do this" i said. we walked down the hill then i magicly made a circle around us. we were lifted and we morphed into one.now there was no rex. ONLY LEO.

OOC: i didnt like rex and leo needed to be saved so i fixed the problem.

BIC: now with the power of rex's magic cards and his true magic and leos strength there the strongest of the strong.

leo: son of Poseidon
rex is now in leos head:son of artemis
Leos card chants
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:28 pm

i had morph with a trustworthy friend."i can hear your thoughts Leo" Rex said in my mind."just don't listen Rex" i said.now that Rex was part of me hes the brains and i control the body kinda.i walked over and picked up Rex's magic cards." these are like yugi oh cards" i said."no there not there real and work"."sure they do lets see" i said. i pulled a card out. it said sword of ares."ok then" i said."sword of ares". then a sword cam down from the sky and i placed my hand around the handle."this is AWSOME" i yelled

leo:son of poseidon
the mind of rex son of artemis
Leos card chants
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:17 pm

OOC: post a reply
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:21 pm

i stare at the card when me and telamon got to the hill.

leo: son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Lightning

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey nice sword of yours... i say and grin. I fold my wings in and drop down from the air. How about a duel? i ask in a mocking smile.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:06 pm

"what sword"i said

leo:son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:23 pm

"Leo use this card wiesly."I say'It summons all plants power,and me."I say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:30 pm

"no problem" i said. i pulled it out and enchanted the words."life of the plants" .

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:35 pm

"Try it now."I say"But this should be the only time you use it for fun."i demand
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm

"ok no problem" i said

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I point to the ground "say 'alivadinci'."I say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:44 pm

"ok" i said.i took the card."alivadinci". then a bunch of plants came.

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:46 pm

"they bend to your will."I say"wanna duel?"I ask"you can do anything."I say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:50 pm

" ok but what can these plants do" i said

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm

"anything."I say,and charge at him with my sword
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:55 pm

the plants made a barrior around me. then it made a sword of plants. i had a bronze blade with plants inprinted on it."coolio" i said.

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:58 pm

I start to slice through the barrier"You can use all cards."I say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:04 pm

"well then". i took out the ice dragon sword equipment card."ice zhou". then a big ice cube popped out of the air and broke in the sword. i hold the plant sword in the right hand and the ice dragon sword in the left. then i through the plant sword in the air and took out a ice strike spell card. i popped it into the ice sword on the bottom and shot a ice shards shot out the tip of the sword at telemon.

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm

I chant some spells,and venomous snakes,poision ivy,and thornbushes,all are gong towads him
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:11 pm

i shadow step behind him and and pointed one sword at the neck and one on the back."well now" i said. i stop the shards from hitting telamon.

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:14 pm

"decoy."I say,and that one dissapears,and 20 of clones,but ones me comes out of the ground
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:19 pm

i took out the detect spell and chanted it. "melios". it took out all the clones and i headed for the only one then jumped in the air and landed infront of him. i took my sword and pointed at his neck and the plant one disappered."sooo"i said

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:20 pm

"not over yet!!!"I say,and go underground,my plants keeping me alive
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:28 pm

i look over to see plants. i know there not my spell so i run over and cut the plants. then i went underground to find anymore. i cut all of them and come back to the surface.

leo-son of poseidon
rex in leos mind
card chants
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:31 pm

I dig up,panting.I throw a gold thing at him,and he is temporarily blind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the morph process Empty
PostSubject: Re: the morph process   the morph process I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the morph process
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next