Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Creature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Creature     Empty
PostSubject: Creature    Creature     I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 pm

The creature looked forwards with dark eyes, his skin tight and muscles tense. The Cold wet floor of the morning forest under his feet, and the exhilarating smell of Pine in his nose. A Small Chill Ran Over His Sensitive Skin, Easing his breath from his paranoid Mind. He Crouched and Watched As The Humanoids, Maneuvered over the unknown terrain. Thy Knew Nothing Of Moving Slowly or looking, and watching. The Dark Green leaves of the forest, blocked most of his 5/20 sight, so he stood up to his full 10.11ft figure, watching as the little critters moved about slowly, also knowing his attack had to be precise moment or they could all die. It was strange How the strongest, Cruelest creatures fell Looked towards me to lead them into battle, i mean i am the smallest by like a few yards... besides me, the next smallest is 16ft... I Pulled off my two 9ft One Handed Sword. I Felt The Noise of The fighter Jets Vibrate through the ground, i knew the attack was imminent. i took off faster than most of the others, and mentally sent a note of attack through the minds of about 50. I ran through the first of the soldier stepping on a bunch of them, and headed towards there war machines. i brought my sword down the front of the first and then sent my second into the chest of another. I Left my sword there, and slammed my fist into the face of the third crushing the human inside. I Leaped Up and smashed my feet into the knees of the Forth one... I ripped off there Weapon of range and pointed it at the fifth... Not Sure How TO Use It it Searched The Dead Humans mind, looking for anything to help me. I Squeezed the handle of the Long Range, And A Object burst out, Exploding the Robot. The Left Side Of My Lips Lifted in A Half Smile. i Shot The next 5 robots, before i ran out of ammo. i Sighed and grabbed my swords, racing to the Large Hanger, Feeling the soft resistance of the human bodies under my feet, and the feel of the bullets ripping past my face, and the heart racing sensation of Battle in my mind. I Was stabbing those who opposed me, when I Slid to a stop in front of the Hanger. A Large 39ft Beast Made From Actual flesh Landed Upon me, Its Body Was Dark, slimy and muscled. It Was A Good Opponent for those who where stronger than me. The Long Hair had Eyes, and body parts of others from our race. We Had Met Before, And i Was Knew That It Was Held From Me For This Reason, so i would die by This Horrid Four Legged Creature. And I Sent My Swords into the sides of the beast. My Left arm snapped and splinted into nothing, and sent a hard Punch from my Right Fist. The Large Face ripped into mine, Pulling away my Left side. I Hardened my fist, and slid it up his throat raking down it with my Long Claws. i Urged myself up, and Healed My Left Arm, Rapidly Smashing With My Left Hand Then My Right Hand. It Roared With a Pissed off Attitude, and it grabbed it's Top and Bottom Jaw Pulling it apart. I Pulled Left And Right, and Sent My Feet into this Throat, My Hand-like Feet raked his sides causing all the bleeding i could. Accidently Acting up The Gag Reflex, i Was Hurled Up Backwards. Guts And Left overs from my fellow comrades, was strewn all over me. A Light yellow slim dripped off of my skin. It Roared with more Horror, and charged,it broken jaw flopping back and forth...I Grabbed his Hair and flipped over his back pulling. The Beast Flew over my head, sailing into the floor, and causing a small crater. I Summoned my swords from the sides of the Beast. I Charged, and sent my swords hilt deep into the brain of the beast. It Roared and sent up a large leg, and i yanked my left sword free, and turned quickly cutting off a large nail. the beast withered and cried for mercy. i pulled my Right sword free and leaped up High, flipped forwards and finished the beast with two quick jabs. The Whole Place Around me Erupted in Applause, as i realized that I was the last one who was left fighting. I Sighed and was ambushed by hugs and high fives from those who were twice as big as me.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

Creature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: