Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning

The Beast             Empty
PostSubject: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm

I Wondered Up The Hill, My Clothes In Shreds, And I Knew I was In For It. I Turned And There Was A Minotaur Racing Up The Hill, I Sighed, And Charged Back, The Stupidest Thing I Did, That Day, Besides Kissing Ryan... I Raced Forwards, Everything Happened In Slow Mode, As He Brought Out His Omega Ax, And Smiled. He Swung A Good 10 Feet Before I Was Even In Reach With My 6ft 11in Body. I Knew He Planned For Me TO Slow I Could See It In His Swing, I Smiled, The Right Side Of My Face Perked Up Displaying A Half Moon. Picking Up Speed I Raced Forwards TO The Shocked Monster, I Lifted My Fist, And Planted It Firmly in The Chest Of The 9ft Beast. Small Holes Were After I Removed, I Had A Side Glance As i Slid In A Side Kick, Cast The Beast Back. I Knew A Minotaur was To Much For One Even me... And I Was Gonna Need Help. "Gods Oh Help Me..."
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am

Final had been sleeping and heard commotion going on outside.He got up and made his way towards where he heard the noise. The source of noise was a boy battling it out with the minotaur.I wipped out moonglow and charged with a roar, I punched the minotaur in the chest with mighty strength and stabbed it in the heart.The monster crumbled into dust like a bad baked Alaska. I went to the boy "Get up""I offered him my hand.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am

"Nice To Me You... But I Don't Think Its Done Yet.... There's A Curse On Him, TO Hunt Me To The End Of The Earth... And If i Need TO GO There I Will..." I Said sending a large upper cut to the reforming head. I Spun Quickly And Kicked The Hardening Chest, Sending It into the tree... I Stuck out my bloody hand with the Long Knives glistening a sick red color. "Angel, Son Of Aeolus... You Are?" I Asked Looking At The Kid. The Monster Was Dust As He Ran Faster Hardening AS He Came, sent A Burst of Wind Shredding the Unhardened part of the beast. I Slammed My Fist Ripping The Thing Apart For Another Few Seconds. I Looked Down At My Flask... And Looked Back At My Rescuer...
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am

He looked at the boy"Final Kirringa,Son of Chronos" He ran at the minotaur and sliced him to pieces. he then pounded him into the ground "COME ON HADES!" He yelled at the ground.Just then a chuckle ran around them and the minotaur disappeared "wow,Hades must be feeling nice." I laughed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 pm

I Looked TO The Left, At The Central Park, And Had A MAD Idea, "To The Ends Of The Earth, This Will Hunt, After Your Death, It'll Return With Mirth..." I Knew What It meant... "I've Tried A Puddle, No Good, I Sailed The Atlantic Ocean, It Swam... But I Know Now What TO Do..." I Took Off Towards The Park, Where The Stone Rock Has Stood For Over 1,000 Years... The Beast Hopped Down FROM The Top, And I Knew Instantly, That I Was Right... I Needed Him TO Believe i Was Heading TO My Death... I Went Flying Backwards, a hole in my side... "Yeah, Imma Need Help... With This..." I Saw A Crack Appear in The Wall As A Creature Came Out. I Sent A Hard Kick, into The Minotaur... And Was Tackled By The Nemean Lion, Tumbling Towards The Lethe. I Kicked Him Off, Breaking my ankle, and sending him into the river. The Battle ax of the Minotaur crushed my arm...
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

He pulled out his lance and sent it through the lions throat. It erupted into a light and a golden jacket appeared on his shoulders. "oh hey!" he laughed. He helped to block the blow of the Minotaur "GOOO NOW!!!!!" he roared to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 pm

~btw you can pierce its outside....

~I Watched As The Spear Flew Through The Mouth and out the neck. It Fell In A Heep, And The Minotaur Turned To The New Kid. More Pain As The blade came out of my arm and swung at Final. I screamed And Landed my Fist Hard In Its Right Knee, Making it miss Final's He By half An Inch. I Smashed His Face In and watched As He Disappeared Into Dust, I Shot The Strongest Blast of wind i could and most went to the other side of the Lethe... however some fell into the river. Poor thing, Forgetting it's memory, and then dying through the mouth. I Looked At The Jacket of The Lion and sighed..."Thanks".
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"Your welcome,what are you doing here?" He asked,looking at the lion fur jacket.It was neat,who knew helping came with a prize.He willed it to turn into black leather and it did.Blending in with most of all surroundings
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:36 pm

"Well One I was Working on Fight That Thing," I said Nodding towards the reformed Minotaur "And Two, i Was To Come To Camp..." I ate some ambrosia healing my arm, i moved towards the sealing exit of the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast    The Beast             I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast
Page 1 of 1