Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Help or a guide please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PiperBeauty

Help or a guide please? Empty
PostSubject: Help or a guide please?   Help or a guide please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:28 pm

I just joined and read all the 5 books of the Olympians And the one book Of Heroes of Olympians

And I Don't really know this Site [Just joined :P] Seems pretty cool But I Have NO idea of what to do?
Could someone Kinda explain this site,... or is their like rules, introduction etc.?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Help or a guide please?   Help or a guide please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:45 pm

This doesn't belong here. Visit Rules & Joining to learn how to create a character and how to roleplay. If you'd like, go the Chatbox and ask some questions to people there. Most people know the basics of the site and will help you.

I'd be willing to help too, I've been on the site for a long time.
Back to top Go down
PiperBeauty

PostSubject: Re: Help or a guide please?   Help or a guide please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Okay... I've role played before... I know how to role-play...
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Help or a guide please?   Help or a guide please? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

First, did you read the rules? If not, reading them should help. Post your character in the rules and joining place, filling out the template. If it's accepted, you can RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help or a guide please?   Help or a guide please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help or a guide please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: