Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Question...

Go down 
+4
Evasive
tethys
BlackWolf-03
FieryLeo204
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FieryLeo204

FieryLeo204

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 am

Is Percy Jackson one of your favorite characters at "Percy Jackson & the Olympians" Novel?
I'd like to hear some of your opinions if it's okay with you all. I really love reading all your comments on other posts so if possible...can you all like answer this? Thanks! (in advance) Like a Star @ heaven

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 am

Well, he is one of my favorite characters in the novels, but not one of the best. To my view, the best of characters are well, Annabeth and Thalia. Those two are my favorites of all mostly. What is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Well, since everything in the original series was from Percy's POV, he kind of has to be one of your favorites. xD But my \favorite character is Annabeth 'cause of her awesome smartness.
Back to top Go down
Evasive

Evasive

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 pm

I love Percy <3
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 am

I'd prefer Nico di Angelo. :) oh, and Nyssa, the Hepheastus kid.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

I love percy and all but I have to say Thalia is my favourite because she is vey admirable and...well, she has my name.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 pm

I love Percy lots and lots, but I've always admired Annabeth. I like Nico too.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Nico is my favorite. xD (Luckily Percy is inactive, so he didn't hear me say that.)

WHEN YOU ALL SAY PERCY ISN'T YOUR FAVORITE, IT MAKES ME CRY. *Fake cries for about two seconds.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question...   Question... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: