Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Disappearance?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Another Disappearance? Empty
PostSubject: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am

Hey guys! I am NOT leaving for ever. Just for well next week and maybe the two weeks after that but I may get on in those two. I am going to an H2O camp next week so I can't get on. Then the other two I'll have to get on my grama's old computer so I may or may not get on. One thing's for sure is that I'll be back! H.A.G.S. (
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

Hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm

HAGS, too! Have fun at water camp!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks tethys! I can't wait to go. My cabin mate is one of my friends! I hope you have a great time too.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:23 am

Be back okay! Don't forget about us! Pack your underwearthings carefully! Don't got inscribe! And lastly, have fun!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Bye bye!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:53 pm

I BACK! I BACK! I BACK! sort of...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Disappearance?   Another Disappearance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Disappearance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: