Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Introduction?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SineLanguage

SineLanguage

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Introduction?   Introduction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:19 pm

And now, begin the inevitably awkward introduction:

Hi, I'm SineLanguage, but mostly I go by SL or Micky. I've been an active member on role-plays before, but due to the previous school year my activity waned and I haven't role-played in about a year. However, after reading the Percy Jackson series, I became interested in RPing again and this site seemed like the most pleasant that google gave me.

Some basic information on me: I'm a seventeen-year-old girl, with an active interest in either books that are younger than my age group or books that are older; rarely am I in the 'teen' section. Some major series that I adore would be Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, His Dark Materials, The Series of Unfortunate Events and The Hunger Games. I'm a bit of a nerd, but more on the math/science end than the lit one, but obviously I enjoy books enough to find this site.

There's also the fact that I tend to be weird and sarcastic; I temper that online, though, since I mostly lurk. But, yeah. I think I've written enough?

tl;dr: Hello, I'm an awkward, sarcastic math nerd who reads books and wants to role-play PJO. Nice to be on this site.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction?   Introduction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi and welcome 8D You seem nice to RP with and all xD I suppose you know what to do and stuff, so, yeah :p
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction?   Introduction? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Hey! Welcome to CHB! I'm Nico, or Allie, or whatever works for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction?   Introduction? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction?
Page 1 of 1