Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!} Empty
PostSubject: On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}   On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 am

"The Supernatural Is The Natural Not Yet Understood."

a
||r||j||a||y||||s||a||n||c||h||e||z

the silent but deadly Melinoe camper
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Arjay had the biggest idea. Even though he isn't much of a talker, he loved stories. Especially one of ghosts and the unknown. He set it up easily, with just a plain old rag on the grassy ground of the courtyard. It was nearly dusk, when the dim lights of floating orbs lit up the place, but just then, rain began to pour. Hard. Devastated that his idea didn't work, Arjay began to pick up his things, when a thought appeared. Raining? Dark? It was the perfect atmosphere for horror movies! Well, at least horror stories. Using the rag, he set it up high in the tree branches, with the help of some unworldly friends mind you, a perfect, dry patch of grass was left for a large group to gather around. Asking some more things, pillows and chips alike from cabin 2, he set the place up, and everyone who wanted to join were welcome. So, are you up for a scare?

~This isn't original, I just scanned through the topics and found this, and I liked the idea, even though it isn't near November. I want to just share some stories. >.<
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}   On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

[I still think it's a good idea XD. Guess I'll post here]

Levi turned his head from side to side. He couldn't see anything, but he focused all of his will to sense his surroundings. Levi himself, the grass, nearby cabins, and rain all appeared in black in white in his head. He began to stumble forward through the dark night. His clothes were bright. He wore a thin, velvety zip up sweatshirt with a hood. It was black with horizontal yellow stripes. He wore a pair of whitish jeans and bright yellow and black converse hightops. He managed to reach a dry spot and quickly bumped into a person, falling onto his back. Levi let out a small yell, before realizing this person was most likely harmless. Levi rubbed the back of his neck and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry.", he managed, sitting up.

(Sorry for the bad post, wrote it in a hurry)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}   On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 am

"The Supernatural Is The Natural Not Yet Understood."

a
||r||j||a||y||||s||a||n||c||h||e||z

the silent but deadly Melinoe camper
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Arjay just grinned as he toppled back into his butt. The pain of collieding with someone hadn't registered in his brain, and the heavy rain caught his attention too much to the extent that he couldn't actually feel his underside throb. "It's okay." he said, worried that the other kid would grovel for forgiveness or something. He cocked his head to the side, making the dark strands of hair fall into his deep, chocolate brown eyes. "It's a place to be actually, although not much would want to go out in the rain." he told him with a cocky smile. He brushed his long, tan fingers on his front, to get some soil off it and stood up straight, "But I bet it would be fun to share other things than falls." he said mysteriously. He held out his hand and smiled. "Hey, I'm Arjay, son of Melinoe. And, well, are you up for a scare?"
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}   On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Levi smiled. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Levi, son of..... well, I haven't been claimed yet.", he said with despair in his voice. He hated not being claimed yet. He was 15! Shouldn't he have been claimed? "Oh sure, I wouldn't mind a scary story.", he didn't want to let Arjay know he was blind just yet. He shook his wet, light brown hair like a dog in an attempt to get some water out of his hair. He decided that he would stay seated where he was. Maybe Levi would make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}   On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On A Dark And Stormy Night...{OPEN To Everyone!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: