Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Newbie (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lyricgeek

lyricgeek

The Newbie (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Newbie (Open)   The Newbie (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:43 pm

I sigh, trudging through camp mindlessly. I would have asked for directions except shyness would have gotten the best of me and besides, who would I ask? The camp was half deserted at this time. Rubbing at the bruise-coloured bags beneath my eyes, I yawned.

I was secretly glad that there was no one here to see me like this, I had never really been much of a people person. The camp was silent and I could swear that I heard Pip yawn inside my pocket, even if that was impossible although everything that I thought of as impossible was suddenly possible so I really didn't know what to expect of the world anymore.

It was like going into a pitch-black tunnel that you've never seen before with twists and turns at any corner- of course that would mean the tunnel would have to be twisted and not straight and I had never seen a twisty tunnel before in my life so that medaphor was just squashed by reality. Ironic, huh?

I looked around, wondering where I was going- hoping that I would find somewhere to go soon enough. My backpack was killing me and I wished that I would have packed less. Deciding I couldn't take anymore of this, I dragged myself up to the closest cabin- a number 7 imprinted on it's door.

I hoped this was the right cabin as I turned the doorknob- managing to open the door without a squeak and slip through the tiny creak I had managed to create. "H-hello?" I managed to whisper into the darkness even though I was shy, tiredness brought of the brave part of me I supposed.

I was torn between going inside or continuing to walk around camp aimlessly till the morning when hopefully someone would see me and I could ask for directions. I knew the second option was a thin chance though as I would be too shy by then and I would have to walk for hours as I had a feeling it was around midnight.

Taking a deep breath I stepped forward into the darkness, closing the door behind me- despair washing over me as my last speck of light vanished. All the light I could see now was the dancing rays of moonlight pouring down from the window and pooling onto the cabin's floor at the other end of the cabin, to far away to act as a light for me.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

The Newbie (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie (Open)   The Newbie (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I was just about to go to bed when I heard a shy hello. yawn "Um... hi, I'm Demitri Nalve. You a child of Apollo? If not, you can stay at the Hermes cabin where all unclaimed children go."
Back to top Go down

The Newbie (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: