Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aguila

And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D Empty
PostSubject: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Hi. :) I'm not really sure what to talk about. Umm... I like to roleplay, but there was really no need to say that. Harry Potter, anybody? Pokemon? Oh, and Happy Almost-4th-of-July!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello Agulia! I'm BlackWolf-03! Pleasure to meet you! But you can call me Wolfers, Wolfie, or just Wolf. I'm glad that there's someone else here who also likes Harry Potter. When you meet me in the chat box or something, I'll probably be talking about Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter. It's great to meet you! Hope to RP with you anytime soon!
Back to top Go down
Aguila

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Thanks! This site is so big, I completely forgot about the chat box.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh, just a heads up! I have two other people who likes to get on my chat box thingy. One if meh, who talks in dark green. Then we got Pack Leader who talks in dark blue. Then we got Alpha who talks in light light blue. Just a heads up. Didn't want you to get confused.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Mkay, ty again. :D Do you do a wolf pack rp or something?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Uh nope. They just like to talk to different people on chat. that's all. XD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 pm

POKEMON IS AWESOME. Welcome to the site! Sorry for the late reply, and I hope you have fun. (:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:47 pm

I love your avatar Teths..:DD
Back to top Go down
MultiProdiogious

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:16 am

OMG!!! im just a random person, Callahan in real life, Cole in camp, son of Hades and I love harry potter. Pokemon as well, but sometimes i have to hide the fact from my friends, they think pokemon suck. But i know the truth!. lol, i just realized how dumb that post sounded
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 am

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Aguila

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Cool! :D and Blackwolf, it was a reply to stuff that was said earlier. Are you excited for hp7, part 2, MultiProdigious? :D
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:10 pm

I'm quite confused right now.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm

I enjoy Harry Potter, yes yes. I'm Nico, though I'm a girl, and I'm an Admin. BUT HI.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh, I want to go see it so bad!! But I am so busy with sports and all, so I can't go see it! BUT I WILL! I SWEAR IT!! :DD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

My friend saw it, but she won't tell me if it was good or not. Silly friend. xD
Back to top Go down
Aguila

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 pm

It was good :) But they left out a few minor things that bugged me. My friend and I smuggled Twizzlers into the theater and called them redvines.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am

:DD Oh nice! Everyone is tempting me just to sneak into the theaters!! I want to go see it so badddd!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:59 am

OMG TWIZZLERS.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm

...Or REDVINES! :D yayz AVPM :) You really need to see that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D   And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And ANOTHER introduction topic! yayz :D
Page 1 of 1